Lawrence x male mc !

Warning: Masturbation

It had been a few months since you started a really dating, but it was like a one way relationship. You cared about him, and he blew you off like it was nothing. You were sick and tired of not being noticed by the one that you loved, so you sat on his bed and thought for a second. What would catch his attention?
After a little while, you finally figured it out. You knew law got jealous if anyone else touched you, despite barely caring any other time something would happen, so you slowly got yourself undressed. It had been so long, you were basically touch starved.
It felt so good to finally be touching yourself again, with your own consent, instead of someone else touching you without consent.
You didn't realize that you were being loud, and with each time you brought your hand down, you moaned, a little louder each time.
After awhile, you heard the door jiggle. You got a feeling In your stomach that maybe you should stop, but you shook your head and kept going.
After a few minutes of struggle, Lawrence finally got the door open and stumbled in. He looked directly at you, and it took him a second to muster up words.
"Y-y/n, what're you doing..?"
You smirked and laugh, and then finally you climaxed into your hand. You licked off the cum that was on your hand and crawled over to him, pushing aside his shirt. You pushed your body against his in a hug like motion, enjoying the feeling of his skin against yours.
He slowly bent down and kissed your head.
"You really wanted attention...huh..."
You smiled to yourself, and he carried you over to the bed, laying you down and cuddling you.