Fluffy strade x mc

Requested!
( fluff ish )
It's been awhile since strade had taken off the shock collar, as it wasn't needed anymore. You didn't know why he was being so nice recently. You had gotten used to sleeping in his room, because he insisted that where you were sleeping before wasn't comfy enough and that you needed to sleep somewhere better so you healed faster and better, which made no sense, but you decided not to fight him on it.
Today, he was in a particularly good mood, which frightened you slightly, it always did.
He had greeted you when you woke up. He said he didn't plan on torturing you today, which was a huge relief. For once, he made breakfast and said he had planned something "special". You shuddered just thinking about it.
"So, about this.. special thing.. you planned.. Whats the catch.." you said, knees starting to shake. You thought about all of the "special things" that could happen.
He looked up at you, smiling brightly. You didn't like seeing him smile, it reminded you of when you first met him and he smiled. When he got you a drink and you laughed together. You were even willing to go home with him for the night, not knowing what the man would do.
"No catch, lieb. We're just gonna watch a movie together on the couch." He smile became more of a smirk.
You felt your face drop. Even if it was just a movie, you never know what could happen. What if he starts touching you? Despite you being more used to him touching you, you still felt a little uncomfortable sometimes. It was sad because you thought that he was genuinely handsome, and that he had a decent body and voice for a man. He had beautiful hands too. It's sad to you that such good features were wasted on someone like this.
After breakfast, he grabbed your wrist and led you to the living room. He sat you down on the couch and started to close the curtains. After he was finished making the room darker, he sat down next to you and went on Netflix, flicking through the movies.
Let's just say he found a great movie about murder and put it on.
You sat pretty far away from him, because you felt weird sitting near him. You watched the movie, feeling his eyes on your side. You tried your best not to look over at him. But you just couldn't take it anymore. You side-eyed him once. He smirked and crawled over to your side, laying his head on your shoulder and hugging your arm. You felt repulsed, but also fuzzy on the inside. A little voice was screaming at you to hug back, so you could adjust to him more and make him like you, and maybe let you go.. or something. So you hugged him back, and he took this greatly.
He laid on his back and put your body on top of his, snuggling you. Your head was at his heart. You don't know why this surprised you, but his heart was racing, pumping really fast. After the movie was over, you both fell asleep on the couch, together.