Shiva's Power

The guys and I entered by the back door of the Niflheim base. We had a lot of back up by the moment, the kingslaives will help us to destroy this base, and as far as we knew there's someone from Niflheim here, we'll make him or her talk and tell us everything that knows.

"to be a sneaky mission there's a lot of kingslaives..." I Heard Noctis behind me

"they will not let Aria get hurt, she's the Queen right now after all" Gladio always says the right thing.

We stopped at the sight of some magitek soldiers and light.

I saw then some other kingslaives in their clothes all the other way from us walking between the shadows, I could fight really good but I'm very horrible at hiding so I had to be careful and the guys too if they're too close I can't use my magic...

I give a step, but I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"wait a moment, I believe they have more of those giant machines"

I saw it from aside.

There they were many of the machines they were a bad sign, but at the same time, it meant there was somebody here and they wanted to protect him or her.

Then suddenly I heard some shots and the machines start going away to the shooting

Someone distracted them. Or got their attention by accident.

"let's make a run from it!, Ignis go to the vigilant tower and tell me all you see, Gladio, Noctis Prompto go to and stop the giants things from going to the kingslaives we'll give them time, ill go and help them, don't use the channel unless is really necessary" they all nodded. And we split, feeling the unnatural lights hitting me I start going to the kingslaives, I turned the headphones on, if someone was in trouble Ill go help as fast as I could, I got to the scene and saw some kingslaives warp from place to place and attack some magitek, they had some difficulties so I run up to them.

"is that the Queen?!" why was that man so surprised?

"I believe so? Why?"

"Does she really fight?"

"Libertus you dumbass why do you ask that?!" the woman was very angry suddenly well It was expected after all many didn't see me on the citadel, I had a special training facility after all in a secluded part of Insomnia

"is just a question! I mean normally the women's in the Lucii family don't know how to fight, Queen Aulea didn't" that's... quite true. Dad said my mom never touched a sword after the time she almost got his head off one time...

"Dumbass..."

"what?!"

I throw my lance at the air and wrap then throw again and got all the swords out, from the air I start sending swords to the magitek soldiers I start falling in circles and lastly send a last sword to another soldier when I was almost on the floor, wrap myself and when the sword go through its head I finally hit him with my boot, the soldier behind me goes with his weapon at me but I jump from the soldier I was on and go behind the soldier #2 so I finally get the sword through him again.

There's a bit of silence while I run to another part of the compound.

"well that answers my question..." "you dumbass..." this one was Cor "Marshall? How are you on our same channel?!" "you idiot everyone is on the same canal these ear communicators aren't as advanced as the others!"

"wait... If everyone is on the same channel, then..."

"yes, Libertus the Queen is on the same channel which I didn't know either by the way..."