"The meeting of a lifetime"

When the light came out on a new day, the room got full of light and even when it disturbed her she keep herself inside the blankets trying to sleep for a few more moments. at least until a knock came to her door.

 "Princess?"

 And the door opened revealing a maid who just keeps looking at the bulge in the bed.

"Princess you have to wake up, your majesty is waiting for you" 

They mad got closer to the bed and touched the bulge who obviously was a person.

 "okay...." 

She got out of the blankets and saw the maid with puppy eyes. 

"Do I really have to go?" 

the maid looked at her with a smile 

"Well Princess you have to meet new people one day so lets start today" She pouted. 

"Why? can't I just stay with the people I already know?"

 The maid looked at her worried but without her smile disappearing. 

"Meeting new people is something wonderful in this life Princess, so lets prepare you, yes?" The maid looked hopefully at the princess. 

"okay..."  and so she got out of the bed and they start making her hair. 

"who is he anyway?" She said looking at the maid through the mirror even when she wasnt looking at the princess.

 "he's the son of the Scientia House"  she said brushing the hair in her hand.

 "Scientia? who are they?" she looked curiously. 

"the Retainers of the royal family" she explained.

then they were changing clothes

 "so that means he serve us?"

 "he's the same age as you princess I think serving so young is not what he does..." 

 "I was just curious..." and so they got out of the room, the girl with dark clothes, a black shirt covered in silver waves, an opened black jacket and a black skirt which were full of silver roses patterns.

she nervously starts walking with the maid and go to the throne room.

when they passed a servant or maid they got a "good morning" always answering back.

 passing through the hallways and doors they finally got to the throne room. 

"this is it, princess" the maid said looking at her tiny shaking form. 

"what....what if he doesn't like me?" she looked at the verge of tears to the maid. 

"nonsense princess, everyone here likes you so I'm very sure that he will too" the little girl looked at the door

"now go" the door got open by one of the crown guards and little by little she started going in, but only two people were in the room, Clarus, and her father the king. 

"they will start as soon as possible"

"very well thank you, Clarus" then Clarus turned around to finally go, he saw the princess and bowed his head a bit and continue his path to the exit, she saw him going to the doors and after he goes she got back to look at her father who was looking at her with a smile. 

"My daughter how did you sleep?" she start going to him 

"I sleep well dad thanks for the worries...." she finally got in front of him.

"are you okay?" he looked worried. 

"I'm...nervous that's all...." she looked at the floor

"it's that so? mh...well then you shouldn't be nervous at all, ill tell you something" 

he got close to her and go to look at the windows which revealed the blue sky 

"when I met Clarus long time ago I was worried that I would be bad using the sword, but thanks to him I got better and better, now he's the one to protect me but he's also one trustworthy friend, this is the same thing, darling, Ignis is going to be your adviser on the future so im sure that you two will be very good friends, ones in which you can trust your life to" 

they keep looking at the window, when a sudden knock came by the door from the left part of the throne and the king let his sight go to it. 

"ah that must be him...." she got nervous without her father looking.

"Come in" 

her father said. and the door opened she hid behind her father. and steps could be heard coming to the throne 

"your majesty" 

it had an accent and it sounded very formal, she looked behind her father and a little kid no more than six years old was bowing at her father, he then straightened and saw her for a little moment because she hide again behind her father, but still looking a bit of him. 

when he looked back at the king he was a bit more serious

 "you must forgive her, it looks like she's a bit shy" 

he was looking at his daughter and then back at him. 

"it's fine your majesty"

 he keeps looking serious, the king only hummed and nodded 

"listen well: a king cannot lead by standing still, a king pushes onward always accepting the consequences and never looking back, that said a king cant accept nothing without first accepting himself, should she stand still, I ask you to stand by her and lend her a hand- as her friend and as her brother"

 he took her back and moved her onward to Ignis "please...take care of my daughter"

 she looked at her father and then to Ignis nerviously, he gave his hand to her 

"I'm Ignis Scientia, it's a pleasure to meet you Princess" 

she looked at his hand and then at him, he had a very sincere smile, then looked at his hand again, finally looking at him again with a smile and took his hand.

"I'm Aria....nice to meet you"

To be continued...