Kings, Queens, and kingslaives

Even though I heard it from Cor, I didn't want to believe it... My father was dead... The King of Insomnia Perished and as his daughter, I had become Queen without asking for it. 

It was planned for me to marry Ravus Nox Fleuret and making Insomnia and Niflheim an only country... And yet... They lied and killed my father and so many people from Insomnia... How can they?... HOW COULD THEY? They wanted to fight... And fight they will get. 

"Aria" I look up to see Ignis Worried... Or kind of worried, he had his serious face. He put his hand on my shoulder to calm me 

"everything will be alright, you understand? you can't lose concentration now" and he was right... This cave contains a sword used for one of the thirteen Kings of Yore my ancestors to have it on my weaponry always, we have to get them from their tombs. 

I need to concentrate... And at least... He's with mom now... But it hurts me, our families hurt or dead... If my dad is dead then Gladio's too, and Ignis's uncle too probably... Prompto's adoptive parents... My friends

only good thing about all this is...

"Hey Cor... Realizing now that Niflheim attacks us... Does that mean the wedding is called off?" he looked at me with a frown 

"you really don't want to marry him" 

"is that so obvious?" 

"I'll say yes the wedding is called off, but take in consideration that he helped Insomnia for you and not Niflheim, he saved some Glaives, and he must have the ring of Lucii, that's the last time I heard of him"

"Well, shit..." 

"close but not enough" Prompto laughed 

"shut up" then something hard fall to the floor and all of us stop 

"... Did you hear that?"

"I think we all heard that Prompto the question is what it was?" We all looked around and Cor got his katana To then block a leg... A spider leg, instantly we all got our weapons and another bigger spider tried to attack me so I jumped back then run fastly at it to slash it, it screamed in pain, while Prompto and Noctis Helped Cor, Ignis, Gladio and me killed the other one. 

"huf... I knew I didn't like this cave!" Noctis says angrily 

"at least they're dead now..." Prompto said worried less.

"let's go" Cor says while walking to a white door with some symbols on them, then gets a key out and show it to me 

"this opens all of the doors containing the swords of the other kings of Lucis" then put it on the keyhole and move it so the doors open when he get it out, inside was a Body of stone with a Sword on it, he then gives me the key so I keep it in a pocket. 

And we get closer to it another tomb another sword and another soul... I touched the sword and it became white to then shiny and get through me with the other swords. Now two swords... Only eleven more...

"time to get back," Cor said while going to the door. We all followed him, at the end we got out of the cave. Cor came with us and led us to a Caem little base where some Kingslaves where, and I Could see Monica on the distance, we stopped and got out of the car.

"Monica! Is good to see you alright"

"is good to see you alright too princess" then looked at the guys 

"you too prince Noctis, guys"

"P-PRINCEEEEEEESS!!!!"

I looked around and got hugged strongly and fastly. Almost without air.