My Only Friend 12/5/2024

It's Thursday and Emi is seen walking downhill exhausted from waking up early for an exam but relieved that she is done with all her classes. She looks at the school cafeteria and contemplates going in. 

"I'm so hungry...but I have food at home...no, I have the ingredients to make food...the food here is gross tho" She giggles a bit as she remembered when Reyes called Viscillious gross.

The students near her give her a weird look but Emi is in her own world. She quietly whispers in a kinky voice "I guess I can't deny that I like gross food hehe." A student walking past her is frozen in terror at what he had just heard. She makes her way towards the cafeteria.

When she opens the door she is blasted with the sound of chattering (food court by potsu starts playing). Emi scans her card letting her choose whatever meal she wants and makes her way to a fruit buffet, gets a plate, fills it with grapes, an apple, then eats her grapes as she waits in line to get a breakfast burrito. 

Two guys behind her in line whisper to each other, "She's really pretty" 

"Say something to her then" 

"No way she's out of my league" 

Emi then turns around as soon as one of the guys was about to tap her on the shoulder. Her eyes are inviting and her charming smile would leave any man speechless. Emi sees his hand extended thinking they might want some of her grapes. 

The guy is now frozen while his friend is telling him "Go for it bro." 

The guy frozen had not noticed her holding a plate so he looks down at it. Emi notices and offers him, he doesn't move or say anything so his friend says yes for him. She grabs a grape and tries to place it in his mouth for a couple seconds but his mouth is closed. Emi mimics that of a mother feeding her baby. 

The chef behind the counter calls out to her "Here is your burrito ma'am." She is too concentrated on giving the grape and ends up saying "Boop!" as she sticks it in his nose. 

The chef and the friend burst out laughing as Emi takes her food and makes her way to the tables. In a sea of heads she catches a glance of some white headphones and immediately recognize them to be Tekiō's.

He is sitting alone at a table looking at his notes. Near the bottom  it starts to scribble off. He sighs pulling out his laptop when he is met by Emi. 

"Hi Tek! Mind if I join you?" 

"Not at all."

"No longboard today?" 

"Nope, it's a little too wobbly and I have to fix that."

"Oh ok! So uhm how many exams do you have left? Can I help?" Says Emi. 

"No it's ok Emi, I got this," smiles Tekiō, "I just have one more tomorrow and I'm free."

"Woohoo," yells out Emi, "that means you'll be able to go to the party tomorrow, right Tek?" 

"Woah hold up there's a party and I'm just NOW getting invited!"

"Well," Emi says confused, "I thought your boo told you about it?"

"We aren't officially dating...we are uhm just reeaally close friends." 

"No way, not even friends with benefits?" Tekiō now shy, starring anywhere but at Emi.