Chapter 7 ; Love & Sorrow

Start from the beginning

Oh god, what am I even going to tell them?! I scowled at Grassy and Nickel, who were showing off heart shapes with their hands over what I assume was us. It was embarrassing as hell...

Though, I suppose platonic friends can't stay together like that forever. What the hell, I should confess... We might just die the next day. I rather die trying.

"Hey... TB?"

"Yeah GB?"

Everybody stopped, and stared at me. I turned red, and began to stutter, but eventually spilled it.

"I like you too..."

Blocky, Grassy, and Nickel squealed... "I knew it!" Blocky screamed. I realized we would be found. "S-Shut up!" TB was red. "O-Oh..."

We grinned. "Haha, let's just go now. We don't want Donut killing us." I nod, and went back to my serious look. "Let's go. We got no time to waste!" We began to continue onward, trying to find the end of the everlasting forest. I'm still embarrassed.

But atleast I tried.

Remote's POV

I killed them. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

sorry.

sorry....

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry

There was only one last thing to do.. I began to unscrew my back, and gently tugged at my batteries. I chuckled, with an smile. "I'm sorry." I spoke under my breath, as I pulled them out by the water.

Blackhole must've noticed, as he tried to help me, but I stood by the shore of the ocean, ripping them out.

I threw them.

Black.

That's the only thing I'll ever see..

IM SORRY.

It wasn't my fault.

it wasnt

wasnt.

Gelatin's POV

I suddenly felt an tug, and turned around. "FUCK-!" I screamed as I was suddenly grabbed, Donut floated upwards, putting his hand on my "head." I screamed, trying to get to let go.

"StopStopStopStop!" Leafy stood, eyes widened. She was scared, shaking. She felt herself fall to her knees while everybody was trying to save me. "We..." An voice was heard, 2 mixed voices.

Four's and Donut's.

I was suddenly connecting the pieces. "LET ME DAMN GO!" I bit on... Zero's arm, as he growled, letting me go. I told my team to run, now.

"You can't run from me... GELATIN!" Suddenly, I turned around, and saw white, soon fading to black. The last thing I heard was screams and insane laughs.

..goodbye.

Donut's POV

I couldn't feel. I witnessed Gelatin's death. I growled. I felt myself breaking through, and felt an body. Soon breaking through, awakened in the real world. I have limited amount of time, and rushed to hold Gelatin.. Before I snap back.