Chapter 5 ; ZER0

Gelatin's POV

We were out at sea, enjoying the calming waters. We went out a few days ago so we can have an start to going to Yoyle City, if you're wondering.. Yeah, some of our close friends died. I began to sit by myself, to be comforted with Lollipop. "Hey Gelatin."

"What's up?"

"Do you think Bagel-Brain will come back to his senses?"

"Yeah, eventually.." I glanced to the side, looking out to the sun setting. It was an beautiful night, and everybody had somebody. Except Taco, but she had pushed everybody away. Which I purely understand. "Hmmm, you seem to be not yourself lately.. Is he still bothering you?"

"Nah! I want to bury my grave." I chuckled, dark humor cheered me up, especially during times like these. I felt something creeping up to me, and I turned around to find nothing.

I feel watched.

Basketball's POV

Ever since Nickel joined our group, we've been scavenging our food and found nobody. I think we might be alone on this so-called 'contest.' I stated, nervous. "It's late, we should get to sleep." Golfball glared at me, and growled. "We shouldn't sleep! Keep on moving until we are confirmed over an 97% that we won't be found." I felt uneasy.

We kept on going, and I kept on feeling uneasy. It's an odd thing, 8-Ball appeared to have died, and Grassy is sleeping on Blocky. I heard noises, and froze.

"What's wrong?" TB approached me, and I turned around in the darkness to see glowing blue eyes. I screamed. "HE FOUND US!" GB fell off of TB, and urged us to run, quick.

I felt myself running behind, crying out. I only saw black after that.

Lightning's POV

Woah... We've been walking for ages. I feel as if I'm being ignored, but SB clearly notices and tries to comfort me. "Come on, we'll survive together. We're bros!" I smiled, rather weakly. It was kindof scary.

I began to stutter as we arrived inside of an cave. Firey brightened the cave, suggesting us to rest here for the night. We all agree, the cave seems fine as long as Firey's light doesn't expose us.

We decided to sleep for the night.

Liy's POV

It started to get late, and I've seen no other signs of life besides Four. Or.. I guess I could call him Zero. I kept on going, until I found shards on glass. I yelped in pain, but noticed it as Bottle's... They mustve died.

My team must be close. I continued on, following the trails of glass, and hid behind an tree to notice Remote?

Remote..?

I watched as she buried Bottle, with blood all over her. She seemed to be silent, holding an knife. Did she kill her? I didn't want to know, I kept on going, searching more into the forest to see the team in the distance, chatting.

I wanted to come right over and wipe their stupid smiles off of their faces..

Tree's POV

I sat, watching Pen slowly pick off the glass shards on my back. I felt blood ooze down, but he eventually bandaged it. "There we go! You're done."I smiled, and glanced at him... Though, I noticed an odd figure in the distance.

They were coming to us. I stood up, alerting the others. "W-Who's there?!" I call out, rather nervous. I heard an chuckle.

"You know me... Former teammate!" I stepped back, Pie stood up, walking. "Liy? What are you doing here?" Liy chuckled, and we were all on alert on the eliminated team member. "I escaped from Zero! The others are doing fine." We all questioned.

Zero?

"Who's... Zero?" Pen asked, with an confused face. Liy sighed. "I meant possessed Donut. Four's in his stupid body." We were all shocked. "What? That makes no sense.." Liy sighed. "I know, but that's him, I now rejoined and I have to compete with you guys again."

"Huh... I guess we could always use another member." Pen commented, we all agreed to let her back, as long as she doesn't kill us.

Narrator's POV

From above, Donut noticed the boat, and approached. The two teams noticed and screamed, as they got off of the boat. Donut began to zap the boat, sinking it. He noticed Lollipop attempting to escape.

I'm not a Bagel-Brain! He viciously grabbed Lollipop, breaking her and zapping her to finish her off. Taco cried, as he left. They slowly began to swim to shore. Gelatin asked if everybody was okay, in concern.

"I'm fine, but I can't say the same for Taco." Barf Bag said, looking over to Taco, who curled up into an ball, rocking herself back and forth. "The traitor deserves being in pain, even if it meant an loss of her friend!" Ice Cube was worried, but nodded with an frown. Book was bullying her once again, and nobody was there to help.

Barf Bag crossed his arms. "Can you two atleast get together?! What if Ice Cube died?" Book froze, in an angry tone, but gave up. She got her team to walk away, without Taco. Leaving her with Team Ice Cube.

"Don't worry. I'm here for you." Barf Bag patted Taco as she got up, with an weak smile. They began to walk off, trying to rest, they were tired.

Night came, as each of the teams decided to rest. Donut screeched, and knew what his next job was... Liy might enjoy having somebody she was with for months comforting her.. Won't she?

---

Oop scary stuff happens
Death Pact is now my favorite team tho (besides losers cause that arc)

RIP lollipop and Taco tho