-Stormy night-

Narrators POV

The wind was furious, the tides were crashing the wind wiping acrossed Y/N's face making it challenging to see " I have to land" Y/N thought and she did. She landed on a big rock jetting out on the water and it had some carvings on it but it was hard to make out what it fully looked like ,it had a cave in it, small but Shelter. Her raven black scales were soaked for the rain and the sea, her purple eyes scanned looking for any danger in the small Area, a couple minutes later she was satisfied and laid down. The cave was cold dark and wet and it was time to fall asleep, Y/n had no way to know what was coming next. (Find out when the next episode of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure-)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'~*{the next day}*~'

Hiccups POV

After the storm, everything was destroyed, "i'm sure there's dragon out there that need help!" I said to my people we were all in the grate hall where it was safe, but toothless was acting weird he kept waiting at the door like something was gonna happen "hey bud what's up" I said in a gentle tone, he looked at me and scratch the door " i'm guessing you want go flying" I said with a smile, he jumped up with joy "I'm taking that as a yes" I opened the doors of the Great hall and saw what the storm had done "oh wow..." I said with a bit of annoyance, there was a giant log in front of doors, but toothless didn't seem to mind he simply plasma blasted it but it didn't budge, he tried again but now in his 'alpha stage' as I called it, everyone stood back and then he shot it was so loud very very loud and there was a ringing in my ear but it did the trick and the log moved.

Narrators POV

A loud blast came for the great Hall, sending a strong vibration throughout the whole village. Y/N woke up with a grown of protest at the light, she looked around not knowing her surroundings then it clicked "the storm" Y/N said shaking out the water on her again , suddenly a grumbling noise came from her stomach "food..." she said now feeling the starvation in her stomach, she hadn't an eaten in a week, normally she can survive without food for a week but ,she had been flying a long time and slept very few times.
"Come on bud we need to go see if there's any dragons that need help" A strange voice said she saw a streak of black in the sky she couldn't quite identify them yet "hiccup Wait!" Another voice said this one sounded female she was flying on a blue natter an she flew after the Black streak in the sky " I thought you were going to stay and help the people" she identified the voice as Hiccup "I know, still want to help you" his friend said, Y/N quietly growled at the side of humans on dragons, the friend looked over her shoulder and then saw her, she saw Y/N...

Sudden fear whip through Y/N and she jetted out of the cave which she now identified as a big stoner Viking statues, and flew off to the island, she saw there was a village, and she avoided it, crashing into the forest "HICCUP DID YOU SEE THAT!" his friend said with excitement "see what" he said not paying attention, as he was looking at his map " another night fury" she said waiting to see his reaction curiously
"you must've seen something else, The night fury's are all gone" He said nonchalantly, but this got toothless's attention and he turned around to look at the stone Viking, and he flew to it " Bud, what are you doing" hiccup said, toothless sniffed where the dragon had been and his jaw dropped "bud?" All of a sudden toothless was flying towards the forest where Y/N Was going " what's gotten into you" "he senses it to,it was another night fury" his friend said along side toothless "but how was that possible!" Hiccup said confused,shocked,excited all at the same time.

Toothless POV

" I know that smell, it's another night fury! it's another night fury!!!!" I started flying faster and faster following the scent of the night fury, it was going stronger and eventually led me to the forest " i'm not gonna be alone, there's another night fury" I landed in the forest and ran "WOW HEY BUD WAIT" hiccup said I just continued running following the sent and then I saw it, there eyes they where Beautiful, Royal purple and hits of light purple in them. And I stoped in my tracks, causing hiccup to flying over my head with a loud 'thud' and that caused a Dragon to scatter off, I chase after them. After a good ten minutes of looking I eventually ran into the place that me and hiccup first met, and saw them, they were smaller so I assumed it was a female, her wings were a little bigger, her eyes they were beautiful a color purple with shades of light purple. She rolled around in the water which was much larger because of the storm, and shook off. "Hey.." I said cautious and friendly, her attention snapped up to me and she growled "Wait, I'm like you I'm a night fury" I said walking down in the ditch, and I sat down on a cold rock, I shivered at that cold, but I stayed in place not moving a muscle.

Y/N POV

He sat there on a rock not moving a bit, I cautiously walked up to him "h-hi?" I said siting in front of him "hi,are you ok, are you hurt" he said and looked at me for any injuries "yeah I'm fine just a bit sore from flying" I eventually lay down due to my legs giving out "well that's good" he said as a twig snapped 'what was that!" I thought looking around for the cause of the noise "so what's your name, I'm toothless" I looked back at him "i'm Y/N" i gave a gummy smile and he gave one back " so your a night fury correct, is there...." he trailed off " if you're asking is there more night fury's the answer is no, but yes I am a Fury of the night" I said shyly and I shivered a little at the wind chill, toothless noticed and stood up and cautiously walked over to me, I stepped back a little being cautious of the new dragon.
"do you want to go somewhere that is warm?" He said I nodded yeah and he I started to walk and I quickly followed. Half way on the walk he stops "oh so we also have-" "TOOTHLESS BUD THRER YOU ARE" hiccup yelled running to him, and I Growled loudly at the human, and hiccup stopped running, "it's ok there not going to hurt you they can help" toothless said he looked back at me with a smile, I cautiously walked to toothless and hid under his wing. "Aww toothless has a girlfriend" hiccup said in awe. "Come on he won't hurt you" toothless nudged me towards hiccup, but i saw he hand a knife and he took it out, I flew away faster than ever l.HATE.HUMANS. I just was flying for hours on end...

-time skip 1 year later-

((trust me it's gonna be good))

It's been a year sense I have seen Toothless and his human, I feel bad for leaving like that.
Well now I'm on a island alone. I had just woken up, I stretched and set up from the cave I lived in. Some sunlight was threatening to spill into the cave but it didn't . it was warm out "it's spring already" i thought "Hey guy, this looks like a nice island" a voice said "and here we go again people to scare away" in the past some people found this lost land that i live on "yeah this looks really nice" a other human voice said female this time "all most to nice, its most have a killer wild dragon on it"one human said 'KILLER DRAGON MA'AM,I KILL SO I CAN LIVE IN LIFE THANK YOU' i thought in a rage "lets land, to look at it closer" land? are they not on a boat? "thank you!" i hear a dragon say clearly 'a dragon...humans, land on ground----HOLY ,THERE DRAGON RIDERS!!!' i start to panic "OK,OK i'm fine i'll just scare them away like normal" my eyes turn blue and the rim of my wings do as well and i run out on the cave.