Revenge

"Anyway, Kitty. Charlie. You guys should come back to us" Catty/Nightcove said. "No" Kitty said. "Whatever" Malhare/OR3O said. OR3O threw vines at JT and grabbed him. JT got a knife and started to cut the vines. Charlie snapped his fingers and the vines disappeared. JT fell on the floor. "Damn it. I forgot you can do that" Malhare/OR3O said. Nightcove turned back. "Guys. What's happening?" Nightcove asked. "Idk. And you're not out yet. Catty" Kitty said. "You're righ" Catty/Nightcove said. Nightcove laughed. Kitty disappeared with Charlie. "Where did they go?" Swiblet asked. "Merge with them" Catty/Nightcove said. "K" Kitty said. "Ready?" "Yep" Charlie said. Kitty whispered to Kathy and Swiblet, "Kathy. You hold Nightcove's hand. And Swiblet. You hold Kathy's hand" "K" Kathy said. Kathy and Swiblet did it and Kitty merged with Swiblet and Charlie merged with Kathy. They were able to get Catty out of Nightcove. Now for OR3O. Malhare got Dark and Bitter. Charlie and Kitty got out of Kathy and Swiblet. Dark laughed. "Hello bro" Dark said. "Shut up" Charlie said. Dark started to sing, 🎵Sometimes I know... what it's like to be alone. Alone🎵 🎵I know you are trapped, lend me your hand. No one will know🎵 🎵I'll follow you.. into the dark. I wanna know the truth....🎵 "Ok. Finish it" Dark said.  "It is your part" "Ugh" Charlie said. Charlie sang, 🎵From the inside out🎵 "Ok. You're done" Dark said. "Good" Charlie said. Bitter went in Kitty and Dark went in Charlie. They glitched. Bitter and Dark went back out. Kitty giggled. Bitter and Dark disappeared. Malhare said, "Something tells me that you don't like him, Charlie" Malhare went out of OR3O. "Guys. What happened?" OR3O asked. "And are you ok, Charlie?" "Yes. I'm fine. And also, Malhare merged with you" Charlie said. "Oh. What's merging?" OR3O asked. "Let's get to that later" Swiblet said. "Right now, you guys can tell us what kind of secrets you guys were hiding" "Not to mention that Charlie's-" Kathy cut OR3O off. "No" Kathy said. "Sorry. I just try to, but I can't keep secrets" OR3O said. "Why did I pick you?" Nightcove asked. "Oh wait. I didn't. You found out yourself. Why would you figure out if you can't keep secrets?" "Anyway," JT said. "Please?" Swiblet said.