Valentine's Day Special

[ Hello! I'm not dead, just been sick! So to make up for my dead time, you people get a Valentine's Day Special! Remember, just because you don't have a romantic relationship does not mean that you are not loved on Valentine's Day! Make Valentine's Day a love yourself day! Eat chocolate, treat yourself to dinner, watch sappy movies, anything you want to do! This'll be a Valentine's Special on the Transmigration AU so enjoy! ]

Ava woke up slowly, blinking away the sleep in her eyes. Where was she? Oh yes, she was in the body of Cassandra, the devoted best friend of the villainess Cordelia. How many times had the story it was supposed to be been turned on its head? It didn't really matter anymore.

What mattered now was that she was sleeping in Cordelia's bed with her. Luckily they were both clothed so she didn't have to go searching for her clothes. The problem was that the two of them were entangled with each other. It wasn't that she was upset, she just had to pee.

With great difficulty, Cassandra managed to seperate herself from Cordelia who let out a sleepy grunt and reached for her. She could only laugh and kiss the girl's forehead to make her settle down again. Fortunately, that kept the sleepyhead satisfied while she went to go complete her business.

As Cassandra was washing her hands afterwards, she got another look in the mirror at herself. It always shocked her how the appearances of her body changed so drastically. In this world, those with powerful elemental magic would have hair or eyes that reflected their element. Due to Cassandra's powerful fire elemental magic, her hair was a vibrant vermilion color and her eyes were golden in color. They gave her a sense of familiarity, back to her very first world with that golden eyed girl that started this mess. Not that she was explaining.

While her original goal was always to save the villainess and make sure they lived happy lives, she genuinely loved each and every one of them. Sometimes as a friend or family, but mainly as a lover. Even if they showed their love in reply in a strange way.

She was brought out of her thoughts by the wrapping of arms around her waist and a head of sapphire blue hair came into her sight.

"Good morning, Cordelia." She turned her head and kissed the top of her head. Cordelia smiled against her shoulder and her hands started to roam against Cassandra's exposed midsection. She could only roll her eyes.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm."

"You hungry?"

"No."

Cassandra stopped Cordelia's hands from moving up any higher and the blue-haired girl pouted but stopped her pursuits.

The two shared a lazy kiss for a bit before Cassandra seperated from her significant other.

"You have to go to work today."

"Don't wanna. Wanna stay here."

"You said that yesterday. We don't want the Second Holy Knight breaking down our door again."

Cordelia made a face at the mention of the female lead and finally wiped the sleep from her eyes.

"Fine." She mumbled.

Cassandra smiled and gave her another kiss on the forehead.

"I love you."

"Love you, too."

Little domestic moments like this always made her happy. But she really didn't want their door broke down again.

[ Short and sweet. ]