𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍 ~ 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈

Start from the beginning

He shrugged and leaned away from me, resting his head on his palm. 'He's obviously nervous...'

"Fine. But what about you and the strawberry pimp huh?"

That caught me off guard.

"Oh uhm- we're just friends.." I said, facing towards the ground.

"Liar! Tell me the truth," Angel said nudging my on the shoulder with a giggle.

"Ok ok! Fine, don't tell anyone," I laughed. Oh gosh- my face was heating up.

"I like him... a lot. But I doubt he feels the same," I confessed.

Angel gave me a warm smile and out his hand on my back. "Tell him. That's what you told me, right?"

I nodded and smiled back at him.

He got up and walked off, leaving me alone to ponder my thoughts on the couch. 'Damn it...'

Might as well go get some work done.

Later...

NARRATORS POV:

It was around 6:00 PM now, Charlie was finishing up getting ready for dinner. She had on a black dress with black heels, red earrings, and she had even flattened her hair for once.

Vaggie has on a grey dress with black stockings and a black bow, dark as ever. And Angel wore his usual tux- just a darker theme. (Instead of pink it was black lol. Everyone's matching ig)

As for Alastor, he had on a black tux with a grey undershirt and a black tie. Not too out of the norm. He was waiting downstairs in the lobby with Vaggie and Angel, Charlie was taking a while.

"If she doesn't hurry up I swear to God," Vaggie said,  texting one of her friends. Angel was playing a game on his own phone, he just "mhm"ed and payed her no attention.

"I'm sure she'll be down soon-"

As soon as Alastor said it Charlie walked down the stairs, he was star struck. She looked gorgeous!

She had a light pink blush on her face as she walked up to them, smiling away.  "Sooo, what do you guys think?"

She twirled around showing off her outfit. It was a short strapless black dress that flowed around her whenever she moved.

"It looks great! You can totally pull that off," Vaggie said.

"Maybe you should pull it off-"

"ANGEL!"

Charlie nervously laughed at the two while they bickered, and turned to Alastor. "Do you like it?"

Alastor was snapped out of trance. "You look amazing dear, as always. Ready to go?"

He offered his arm out to her and she gladly took it, they walked out and down the street to Mimzys with Angel and Vaggie following close behind.

At Mimzys...

They were sitting in the same booth as last time, next to the big windows that gave the greatest view. Charlie and Alastor were on one side, Vaggie and Angel were on the other.

The group talked and chatted about life, Charlie and Angel making the most conversation. Vaggie stayed quiet, only chiming in every now and then.

They talked about life, the hotel, drama, etc.Their food came rather quickly, and when Angel starting eating he excused himself to the bathroom. After he had been in there about 5 minutes Charlie went to go check on him.

She walked into the bathroom and saw Angel leaning over the counter, staring at himself in the mirror. "Angel- Are you alright?"

He spun around to see who it was and nearly knocked her over. "Woah! Sorry, didn't know it was you."

"That's alright. What's wrong?"

"Just.. nervous. I don't think I can tell her," Angel said. Charlie felt his anxiousness, it was so strong it made her anxious. She had to think of an idea and fast.

And then it came out of her mouth without even realizing it. "I-I'll tell you what. I'll tell Alastor if you tell Vaggie. Deal?"

"Really?" Angel looked over at her with wide eyes.

Charlie died on the inside. 'What did I just agree to?'

"Yes, really."

Mean while at the table....

Vaggie and Alastor continued to eat in silence, neither even bothering to make eye contact. She didn't like him, and he didn't particularly care for her either. But finally Vaggie spoke up.

"What's your deal?" She put her fork down and stared at him.

"What?"

"With Charlie. I know what you're up to, they're just too dumb to see it," Vaggie said.

"That's none of your business, Ms. Vaggie," Alastor said, now staring at her. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Why are you asking?" Alastor asked. He knew the answer, but wanted to hear her say it.

Vaggie rolled her eyes and huffed, crossing her arms over one another as she looked out the window. "It's just that- you're not exactly her type. You're a murderer. I don't want to see my best friend get hurt."

He could sense the pain and frustration coming off of her. This had to be fixed, not for his sake, but for Charlie's.

"Listen to me. I'm not here to hurt Charlie nor use her, I'm still here because I care for your friend more than you know. Money, fame, and power has nothing to do with it. If that's what I wanted I would have taken it a month ago," Alastor said, looking her dead in the eye.

She was frozen. That was really all she needed to hear- 'did he just?..'

All of the sudden Charlie and Angel were walking out of the bathroom and back to the table, hand in hand. Alastor gave Vaggie one final glance before turning away.

"Is everything  alright?" he asked Charlie, watching  her sit down.

She nodded and slid over, whispering into his ear, "I'll tell you later." He had no idea.

They finished up their dinner and left, there was no more tension between Vaggie and Alastor. She had her answer. Whether she liked him or not, he wasn't going anywhere. And he made that clear.

Back at the hotel...

Alastor politely held the door open for them all and walked in last, following behind. The second they got in the door Angel snatched Vaggies hand and said, "Hey Vag... can we talk?"

She hesitantly nodded and they went up to his room, locking the door.

"Speaking of which, Al, we need to talk," Charlie said.

"Alright. Where?"

She grabbed his hand, and they walked into the garden behind the hotel.

(Also, huge shoutout to @Ihateeverything100 @xPrincessRose101  @Lovermusicandwriter @MiaBuenacosa  ! They've been super supportive to me throughout this whole process so far, and It makes me even more confident. Thank you all for 30 followers and almost 400 reads. Love you ~ Akiione)

(Art creds: Vivziepop, Husker.uwu)

(REVISED AS OF 8/19/20)