Chapter 6

hí єvєrчσnє,
ѕσ í'm trчíng mч вєѕt tσ fíníѕh thíѕ вσσk. í hαvєn't wαtchєd σr rєαllч вєєn íntєrєѕtєd ín trσll huntєrѕ lαtєlч. вut í wαnt tσ fíníѕh thíѕ вσσk fσr чσu guчѕ. ѕσ hєrє'ѕ thє chαptєr чσu'vє αll вєєn wαítíng fσr!
-------------------------------------

"I have no clue.. " said a confused Blinkus. Holding up the empty vile in his claws. "I've neve opr seen or smelt this kind of magic anywhere. Although it may be similar to the curse used on your mother master Jim, I don't  have one answer as to what this spell is." The three looked down with little hope.

"Smell Gunmar.. " Arrrggg grunted as he sniffed the vile in Blinky's hand. The three children looked at each other with dread. Blinky looked down in thought. "I may not know much about this sort of.. magic. But I might just know who can help us."
...................................................................................

Gunmar had picked you up and carried you in his mouth. Like a cat carries her kittens Gunmar carried you back to his nest. "I want you to be more careful next time. " He growled bluntly. Laying back down he held your foot up, leaving you to dangle upside down. "Put me down!" You managed to rack up some courage to say. But the huge troll ignored you and licked your scrapped knee.

It stung at first, but felt better after he licked on it. Then he dropped you in his lap, and began licking you clean. You didn't want to admit that it felt good. After a while you started to feel the huge troll relax. Gunmar's breathing became more heavy, he'd fallen asleep. But was he actually asleep. You gently placed a hand on his big face. He didn't react, just to make sure you patted the surface of the trolls stone like skin... nothing.

The opertunity to escape was really tearing at your mental state. You had been stuck under the weight of Gunmar's massive head. Cold drops of water fell onto your hair or face from the ceiling. The air was damp and cool in the cave. At least Gunmar was keeping you warm with his body heat. But still, the feeling of uneasiness began to build inside. You felt as if there was an other presence there.

A smaller paw touched your shoulder, you jumped refraining yourself from screaming. "Hello.. " said a voice. You turned your head to a smaller troll next to you. He looked like the other one Jim and the others called Blinky, but his eyes were clouded grey with blindness. "I hope you don't mind, but it would be most informative for me to feel your features. As you can see, I can not. " The troll said quietly.

"Um.. sure.. " You whispered talked so as to not wake the huge beast you had been trapped by. The smaller troll felt his way from your shoulder to your face, and felt around your eyes and nose. "I can feel why Lord Gunmar wanted you so. You're very pretty. I am named Diktatiouse Galagdragl, it is possible that you have met my brother. " Dik climbed into the nest and layed with his head over Gunmar's arm. He looked very similar to an alien cow, and was actually kind of cute.

"Thanks, I guess.. " You sighed and layed down as well. " I sense sadness from you, are you not happy that the dark lord chose you as a mate rather than a snack?" Asked Dik, you didn't feel like answering. "Can we talk about something else?" You said weary about answer something that should be obvious. The smaller troll had already fallen asleep.

-------------------------------------

"So, you have some magic you want me to identify huh?" Said a man who stood hunched over a desk. Jim face palmed, Toby groaned, and Clair just about pulled her hair out. The man was none other than Merlin. Sure he was useful when it came to magic spells and saving a world from eternal darkness. But he was still one of those old grandpas that liked to lecture and explain things in a very confusing manner.

Blinky handed him the bottle. Merlin examined the small bottle and turned back to his work. "I've never seen this magic before. It's not troll magic, but it's not wizard magic either." The old wizard walked over to a case and took out a few beakers and tubes. "I'll have to experiment around with it and document the results. It should take me roughly about five months. "

"Five months!!" The three trollhunters cried. "We don't have that kind of time." Said Clair, "she's right, we need to find out what kind of spell that was before our friend is hurt.. or worse, they could be gumm gumm chow." Gulped Toby, "they're not going to become chow for anyone Toby. We need to find a faster way to identify that spell."

Merlin crossed his arms. "Well you could always look at the tag to track down the maker." The three children looked up. "Do one of you still have the cork for this bottle?" Toby blinked and reached into his pocket, pulling out a lint covered bottle cork. "Yeah I have it right here." He went over and gave the cork to Merlin. The wizard lifted the cork and turned it over. There was a small tag on the bottom  of the cork. It read "ᚬᛚᚴᛅ'ᛋ᛫ᛘᛅᚴᛁᚴ.᛫ᚴᚬ"

"What does it say?" asked Jim, Merlin let out a hmph and looked up at the others. "This is a fairy spell." The others raised eyebrows. Blinky put a hand to his chin in thought. "That can't be, the fairies lost to the pixies long ago.. " Merlin interrupted the six eyed troll. "Not those fairies, sídh, hill folk, other kin, they are very similar to elves but not as annoying." Said the old wizard, he placed the cork down and went back to his study.

"If you want to know anything about their spell you'll need to track them down, in Ireland." Jim, Toby, and Claire looked to Blinkus. How were they supposed to get to Ireland in such short time. Surely they wouldn't have to use the gire!!! As unpleasant as it was they had no choice. But before they did that, they needed to find their friend and rescue them first. It would help to know what exactly that spell did too.
The three heros went to get ready for their  mission. Though they wondered, what sort of spell was exactly held onto their captured friend.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

end oғ тнιѕ cнapтer!

ι нope yoυ all enjoyed мy lιттle ѕυrprιѕe! :3
and ι apologιze ғor тaĸιng ѕo long тo ѕтarт worĸιng on тнιѕ вooĸ agaιn. ι proмιѕe ι wιll ғιnιѕн ιт ѕoмe тιмe ѕoon.

Ä̤n̤̈d̤̈ p̤̈l̤̈ë̤ä̤s̤̈ë̤ c̤̈ḧ̤ë̤c̤̈k̤̈ ö̤ṳ̈ẗ̤ m̤̈ÿ̤ ö̤ẗ̤ḧ̤ë̤r̤̈ b̤̈ö̤ö̤k̤̈s̤̈ ä̤s̤̈ ẅ̤ë̤l̤̈l̤̈, ÿ̤ö̤ṳ̈ m̤̈ï̤g̤̈ḧ̤ẗ̤ ë̤n̤̈d̤̈ ṳ̈p̤̈ l̤̈ï̤k̤̈ï̤n̤̈g̤̈ ä̤ f̤̈ë̤ẅ̤. :3  ẅ̤ë̤l̤̈l̤̈ Ï̤ ẅ̤ï̤l̤̈l̤̈ s̤̈ë̤ë̤ ÿ̤ö̤ṳ̈ ä̤l̤̈l̤̈ ï̤n̤̈ ẗ̤ḧ̤ë̤ n̤̈ë̤ẍ̤ẗ̤ c̤̈ḧ̤ä̤p̤̈ẗ̤ë̤r̤̈!

G̤̈ö̤ö̤d̤̈ n̤̈ï̤g̤̈ḧ̤ẗ̤, ä̤n̤̈d̤̈ s̤̈ẗ̤ä̤ÿ̤ s̤̈ä̤f̤̈ë̤ ö̤ṳ̈ẗ̤ ẗ̤ḧ̤ë̤r̤̈ë̤!!