What are you going to do now?

~(Y/n)'s p.o.v.~

I was currently in my room, laying in my bed thinking about all that has happened recently. My boss was, mercilessly killed by Jess, I was kidnapped and now I can't leave. My cell phone has no service so I am unable to call the police for help, even if I did, I doubt they could do anything since these girls were supernatural killers. I sighed as I rolled over on my bed and looked at the t.v in my room. I could have sworn I saw a face in there, so I got up and went over there to see if it was off.

"BOO!" Benny shouted jumping out causing me to scream in a high pitch tone causing her to bust out laughing.

The door slammed open with Jane coming in, "What's wrong."

"I scared the shit out of him." Benny said in between laughs, "He sounds like a fucking girl."

I groaned and covered my face in embarrassment while Jane just gave off a little smirk.

"You should get use to this, Benny and Jill likes to pull pranks on everyone." Jane said, walking out of the room, "Dinners ready by the way."

I sighed as I looked at Benny, who was still laughing on the ground, and walked out of the room. When I walked down I was hit in the head by a lollipop. I blinked as it fell to the ground then back at Jill who was trying to keep in her laugh.

"Why?" I asked only to feel a lot more drop down on my head almost burring me, "GAH!"

"You ok?" I heard Sally ask as I poke my head out.

"Yeah." I said, "I had worse stuff dropped on me when I was in school."

"What kind of stuff?" Jess asked.

"Hm, there was the mystery meat which looked like it was alive, and some strange smelly as goop." I replied.

"Are you still in school?" Sally asked.

"If I was I wouldn't have been working a night shift during the weekdays." I said and I probably wouldn't have met Jess or you guys which I'm still debating if its a good thing or a bad thing."

"You don't like it here?" She asked in a voice that will attack the heart, her eyes about to tear up.

"No no no no, I do it's just gonna take me a while to get used to this." I said hugging her

She smiled brightly and hugged back while I let out a quiet sigh.

"Nice save." Slenda said, "Now come on lets eat."

~in a remote location~

"So Slenda has taken a human in," A dark, sultry female voice said, as a servant came and told her what happened, "I wonder who it could be~"

"What are you blabbing on about now mistress?" Another female voice said, this one higher pitch.

"Slenda has taken a male human into her house" The dark female said, "Why don't you bring him to mamma Zalga~"

"Alright." The other girl said walking off.

"Oh and nina, bring Lazari with you." The dark female said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, my mind is kinda off right now since i didn't get much sleep last night. I hope you enjoyed!