Where the hell are you now?

I woke up rubbing my face as I looked towards the ceiling. A few minutes later, I realized I'm not in my room, or even my own house. I slowly sat up holding my head as I still have a headache. I looked around and saw a glass of water and some pill that look like Advil. I took them and my head was slowly starting to get better. Once the headache was gone I got up and headed towards the door but stopped as everything from last last night came back to me.

'Ah good to see your awake' A voice in my head said.

I turned around quickly to see if anyone else in the room.

"W-who's there?" I asked aloud.

'Come down stairs and I'll explain everything.' The same voice said.

I was hestitant before I did so. As I walked down the hallway that feels like it never ends, I was reading the names on the doors.

Jane

Sally

Nurse Ann

Judge Angel

Eyeless Jackie

Laughing Jill

Ticci Tammi

Clockwork

Jess

Hoodie

Masky

Tails

I stopped reading them after that and just continued my way to the stairs. The further I go, the more I could here some one laughing.

"ITS NOT FUNNY!" I heard Jess shout, pissed off beyond belief.

"YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED BY A SECURITY GUARD HOW IS THAT NOT FUNNY!" Another female voice said, in between laughs.

"Can you guys calm down, our guest has awoken." another female voice said, this one sounding like the one from last night, "And he's just about to enter"

As soon as she said that, I finally came down stairs into the living room. I looked around, and I saw the everyone was staring at me.

"Uh... hi" I said, waving slightly.

"Dibs" The blonde gir in a link costume said.

"BENNY YOU CAN'T JUST CALL DIBS ON PEOPLE YOU JUST MEET!" A girl with the same black hair and skin as Jess shouted