"Karma Is A Bitch, Sucker!!"

I am covered in leaves and irritated might I add.

The supposed brick hard wall has turned into an extremely tall boy who I must begrudgingly admit is devilishly handsome selfishly possessing the body of a Greek god.

He picks up my phone and offers me his hand to get but I just get up on my own all the while glaring daggers at him.

He smirks and says, "sassy much ehh!"

I grab my phone and walk away whilst shaking all the leaves and dust off me.

I must be destined to encounter several idiots today.

I make my way to my dad and Marco who are standing under a tree and waiting for me.

"What happened to you?" Marco feigned concern,it did not last even a minute though
"Did you take a minute to play in the dust with your fellow dogs before you got here?" Marco asks while snickering obviously trying to piss me off

"HA HA, very funny." I roll my eyes and brush him off.

We bid our dad farewell and he left in his car leaving us in this prison popularly known as a learning institution.

I decided to go to my hostel because I might as well catch up on some sleep having been exhausted from all the day's activities.

"Noo Marco, stop screaming at the top of your damn voice! Can't somebody get some sleep in this house..at least even five minutes!" I said but with my eyes still shut tight only to hear excited chuckling.

I immediately opened my eyes and found myself staring at Ines, my stupid best friend.

"Ines Catalina Vargas, you Mexican bitch...how dare you wake me up?" I fumed and she kept up her giggling, that little ingrate!

" Hey, calm down!" she said.

"Are you on your period or something? Why so worked up?" She asked amusedly

"Nothing you should worry about. Just a bad day." I brushed her off.

"OK, I just dropped by to let you know that I am off to class for two hours straight!" She said bluntly

"What?"

" Why would you do that...more so on the first day of school?" I asked her

She is no nerd so this was nothing short of shocking.

"Nothing much really, I just want to organise my books for class tomorrow." she said nonchalantly

I kept staring at her.

"Well I will see you in a few." She said and ran off.

Since I am already awake..I have got to get what to do. I checked the time on my phone and it was already 4:10 pm.

So I took a shower in the bathroom I share with Ines, my roomie.

Once I got out of the shower, I dried my hair and put it in a high ponytail.

I wore a black tank top tucked into black leather jeans matched with an equally black leather jacket.

I wore some light makeup and put on some black lipstick. I got my suede black ankle boots and wore them.
When I looked in the mirror, I was just on point.

I organized the room, walked out and locked it with my key.

I usually do not overdress in the evenings just like today but I had a killer plan and I had to make quite the appearance.

I headed to the classroom building and I turned the corner from the principle's office into the hallway just in time for action.

I watched as Marco opened his locker and the delicious mixture of chocolate and powdered milk exploded in his ridiculous face and as he was still processing all that, sprinkles also erupted in this face.

The look on his face was priceless.

I could not help myself so I laughed out loud and it triggered all the other people in the hallway.

They all must have been afraid to laugh at him, given his reputation.  

He looked at me with a death stare and I glared back at him, then I shouted,

        " Karma Is A Bitch, Sucker!!"
Before strutting down the hallway straight into my classroom.

Hello to all my dear readers!! 👋
I love you all a lot and truly appreciate that you're still supporting me.💟💟

I'm so sorry for the late update * kneeling down begging for forgiveness*🙏🙏😫 I know it's been months but I hope you enjoy this update!
Lots of love!! Hugs and kisses from me!!😘

Don't forget to like to vote and comment!