Chapter Two

Hey guys sorry for the wait (even though i don't think many people are reeading this story) i have been really busy with school, homework, and my show choir.  But here is the second chapter!!!!!!***********************************************************

Youngest boys point of view:

I looked at the meadow and say to the others “Past the great river and you will find the sleeping daughter in the meadow! Guys this is it, we found it!” and starts to run into the meadow towards a white oak tree.  

“Come on Reyna this has to be it! This is the only meadow that fits the prophecy. Come on Dakota." I said very excitedly.

"Jason, wait! This could be a trap!" Reyna said while she and Dakota run after me. I slow down and look at the colorful flowers... Roses of many colors, Lilies pink blue and white, tulips of different colors, but I then notice a line of tiny white flowers. I had never seen flowers that tiny before. I start following them until I reached a large old tree. I then walks towards it and see a person lying in the flowers surrounded by the strange tiny flowers. I start to walk towards her. The girl looked about five or six years old.

“Guys I Found her!” I tell them while they walked cautiously around the meadow.

********************************************************************

yes i know it was short but still comment and vote please!!!!!!!!!