From Krist - Pizza Delivery for One (18+)

A/N:Here is a playful pizza delivery AU. Mature. Contains Smut, light BDSM themes and Swearing. I am not even sure if it actually HAS  a plot. God this is so shameless. 

Krist hurriedly packed his bag as the professor droned on his last few words about next week's class. Like every other university student (or any student for that matter), he looked forward to the weekend the entire week. But Fridays were special. Fridays were the days he got to meet him

"Oi Kit, let's go drinking tonight, we finally have an assignment free weekend!"

P'Off slung his arm around Krist, making them both stumble. 

"Err, sorry guys.. I can't. It's a Friday, I am busy"

"Oii what do you even do on Fridays? You never come along"

"Keep your nosiness to yourself Papi. It's okay Krist, go ahead. You don't want to be late"

Gun smacked his boyfriend's head and motioned Krist to leave with a suggestive smile. It wasn't surprising that the resident dad took his side. He was the favourite after all. Keeping that aside, he'd all but cried a river to Gun over his love life one drunken Tuesday evening. And he had 8 am class on Wednesday. That's how gone he was. 

What his friends did not know, however, was of the arrangement. They were better off not knowing anyways. Krist was a little reserved and a lot shy to discuss exactly what he got upto on Friday nights.

Krist showered and cleaned himself up from the grime he'd accumulated over the sweaty day. Slipping on an oversized white shirt which fell down to his thighs over a pair of soft cotton shorts, he spritzed on some cologne and dried his hair. It was a tested trick, the large shirt slipping off Krist milky shoulders never failed to drive him crazy. Then he curled up on his bed and tucked himself in to wait until 10 pm to make the necessary phone call. 

"Hi, I would like one large pizza. Mhmm, sausage topping yes. And extra cheese. Mhmm, yes, that's my order. My address is saved in your system? Yes, great!  Okay, mhmm, thanks. You too"

"Hey cutie, did you order a pizza?"

Krist found himself unceremoniously slammed against the closed door as  a hot mouth covered his own insistently. A mewl escaped his plump lips as a clothed erection started grinding hard against his own. He sighed in pleasure, this is what he waited an entire week for, this exact moment.

"You seem happy today Krist"  Lips continued nibbling at his collarbones, leaving light reddish marks. 

"P'Sing.." Krist groaned at the elder's ministrations.

"Yes?"

"Let's talk later" the younger dragged the elder towards the bed in his tiny dorm and pushed him down. Krist climbed  over his lover, straddling him and kissed down the tanned neck. 

Singto's eyes glinted with amusement and his hands slipped inside the white shirt to wrap securely around the lean waist. Krist look rocked his hips gently, enjoying the lust filled expression of the elder under him. The hold on his waist tightened and one of the hands started running along curves and dips of spine. Despite the fact that they saw each other every Friday for the past month, every single time Singto worshipped his body like it was the first time. His long fingers caressed the every inch of Krist's torso as if it was the first and last time.