"Eww I got pee on my hand"

"Do U not know where ya hole at" I asked

"Shut up"

"Ight im done" she came out the bathroom "it said to wait five minutes

5 minutes later .

"One of u go check" she says biting her nails

"I aint touching that shit after u done peed all on it, u got me fucked up"Tyga says

I rolled my eyes "I'll got it" I walked in the bathroom grabbed both of em I came out of the bathroom looking at it.

"What it say"

"That u have 9 months to prepare for ya lil baby"

"Oh shit" Tyga said

"I'm gonna be a mama"she smiled

"Yes indeed baby"

She walked into the mirror and left her shirt and rubbed her stomach "u know the doctor told me I would never be able to carry kids full term"

"What" me and Tyga said 

She turned around "when I was 15 I had to have surgery because of my sick ass foster dad,raped me and he was to hard so I had to have surgery to stop the bleeding and they said "starts to tear up" he fractured my uterus"

"This some heavy shit"Tyga said

"Well they didn't say u couldn't get pregnant they said that u wouldn't carry full term so ,u will mostly likely have a high risk pregnancy,u gonna have to keep ur stress level down and take prenatal,and ur gonna have to take Vitamins and iron medication ur iron level have to be at 10 " I told her

She nodded "alright " she sighs

"Don't worry,imma be here every step
Of the way"I hugged her

"Me to u know I got u boo"Tyga said kissing her forehead.

"When u gonna tell everyone"

"After my first appointment "

We nodded.

There was banging on the door "TYGA" aziela voice came from the other side of the door.

"Jesus" Tyga shook his head

I smirked and went to the door. "One sec let us finis-"

"Nope not today I don't feel like dealing with her shit" he pushed me back walking out the door.

Me and Ryan died of laughter.

Later that night

"Bruh this lil nigga getting me tight ,first he was in Sacramento now he in Oakland ,sit ya lil ass down some where b"

"Alright babe , I think u had enough of this for the night"Chris said taking Ryan's tablet from me and giving it to her.

"Why u did that" I looked over at him . Scrunched my face up.

"One how u graduate high school, two ur talking to the screen like he's in there or some shit"

"Whatever I'm hungry"

"Oooh yes food" Ryan says

"Girl u ate 30 minutes ago"Sean says looking at her shock.

"Soooo nigga if she's hungry then shes hungry, r u her stomach ,can U tell when she's hungry "I asked

"What the hell just happen" Sean asked

"Let it be dude"Chris shook his head .i felt him grabbed my pony tail and yanked me back towards his chest . A moan slip out my mouth .

"Ole freaky ass"he said shaking his head

"Yeah will u knew what the fuck u was doing when u did it "

"Sure did" he licked my ear .making his to my neck he kissed and sucked on it. He came from my neck,grabbed my chin to move my face towards him and kissed me. When we kiss it's more intimate now.

"Ugh we ar still in the room ,sitting in the same fucking couch " Sean says

I took his bottom lip in-between my teeth pulling on it before pulling away.

"Girl u want to get fucked right on this couch "

"Ur fucked up chris"aziela spoke shaking her head.

"The fuck he/ I do " me and Chris she at the same time.

"U was never this way with sereyah "

After she said that groans was being made.

"On that note I'm going to get food" I stood up "let's go ry"

"Ass getting fat"Chris smacked and grabbed my ass .

I laughed grabbed my keys and left out the door with Ryan.