пятнадцать

Start from the beginning

I was done running from my past.

"I'm done running from my past. So take me for who I am, because not even death can take that away from me."

As I jump up, the chair leg collided with Nadia's toe, the woman groaning and slightly crouching down, enough for the back of my forehead to collide with her forehead.

And a smile makes way on my face.

The show goes on. Right?

"Can we have a bit of music?" I suggested jokingly, as I lean forward and use my strength to jump up on the chair, falling back, toppling over Nadia who I fell upon. The wooden chair had snapped into bits, the ropes around me loosening enough for me to slip out.

"Tie the legs next time!"

My comment was replied to with a groan. But I kicked my leg towards the radio, turning on the radio, the sound of 'Killer Queen' by Queen sounding out.

Ironic.

But I rolled to the side, slipping out the ropes before she stumbled back up, swinging her leg at my head, but I caught her leg, probably a bad idea because it got her to jump up, flipping herself in the air, taking me with her as I fell onto the ground.

So old woman could still fight. Shit.

Jumping right back up from a gymnastic bridge position, I charged at her once more, wasting no time in catching the punch she sent my way. My eyes flickered to the gun in her free hand , causing me to immediately leap in the air, flipping myself as I landed on her shoulder, my legs twisting around her body as I kicked the gun out of her hand, disarming the woman, letting the gun fly up in the air high enough for me to catch it with one hand before I flipped us both over, slamming her onto the ground, aiming the gun at her head.

My hand wrapped around her neck.

"I fell into your trap because I made a deal to protect them. And I made a promise that I'll kill you if you touched them. I keep my promises."

"Funny," she choked out, "Because you don't even know where they are."

"Is this thing on? Hello- hey- hi! Hi! Wait can you hear me!"

A chirpy voice filled the air, making me immediately look towards the laptop in a state of shock at the familiarity of the voice.

"Come on Nadia," my voice lowly chuckled, "A laptop and you didn't even bother encrypting the IP address? You made this too easy."

"Red riding hood's right! You are kind of bad at this."

Penelope Garcia herself.

With a smirk, I looked at the curly headed blonde's face that popped up, the FBI team all surrounding her.

"Turns out, Valentine, Derek took notes form your fighting. Got us out. You also forgot to tie our legs up. Wait! Valentine! You're blonde!"

Oh Penelope...

"I'm in... Uh... The BAU. A group of profilers."