Семь

Семь. russia
" missing in action "

VALENTIZINA SIGHED, driving the car slowly

VALENTIZINA SIGHED, driving the car slowly. On this Wednesday afternoon, Valentizina was nice enough to offer Spencer a ride. Considering that he chose to walk from work and it was raining like no tomorrow, Valentine knew that the least she could do for him after he saved her life was save him from the rain. It was a beginning - at least. Yet unfortunately, due to the long day they had in the rain, her curls had dropped into her naturally straight hair which was still rather wet from the rain.

But the rain was just an excuse. The events of earlier lead Valentizina to come to a conclusion.

She just needed someone.

"You know," Valentizina started the conversation, "Somehow we're always together but can never hold a proper conversation," she mocked him from a few days ago, making him smile, looking ahead.

"Fine, then what would you like to talk about?"

"Boyfriends? Girlfriends? Wives? Husbands?"

"Come on, Val. Let's talking about you. When is the Valentizina Alianovna going to tell me who she is?"

His question made her raise a brow, glancing at him quickly before looking back on the road, "Are you trying to avoid my question, Spencer?"

"No! I-"

"So you do have a girlfriend?"

"No I don't."

"Nobody special?"

"What, like you?" he joked.

Yet Valentine let out a smirk, looking at him for a second. The right corner of her lips tugged upwards, head tilting.

"You know Val," he sighed, "In a job like this, it's kind of hard to find someone with shared experiences. Someone who gets you, you know?"

"Spencer, with your looks you can get any girl you want. May I remind you, you get letters from secret admirers delivered to your desk," Valentine reminded him, making him chuckle.

"But that's different. I want someone who understands me, you know?"

"What, like me?" Valentine joked. He chuckled at the redhead who was still smirking in amusement before he shook his head in disbelief. Yet she breathed out, looking back at the road, "Just make something up."