Chapter Thirty - Eternity And Forever

The castle was at panic. It was now time. Their sick queen was now in labour for ten hours straight.

The questions that everyone is asking is will she make it?

Taeyong had fate in her. In their love. She could not leave them. He held on to her hand tightly not letting go. He was afraid that if he let go.

She would leave him.

Suddenly a healer yelled she saw the baby's head. This was the second time a child was born to Taeyong but this time he was more nevous than ever.

His woman's life depends on it now.

The castle was filled with the cries of a beautiful baby...

Taeyong's pov

The healer handed me a little bundle of joy. My beautiful princess. She resembles her mother but had my features. What an angel.

Her little fingers touched my large ones. Ri would be so happy to see her.

The healers are just cleaning Ri up. I knew she would survive. They is no way she would just leave her new born baby like that.

She was now resting in our room. When I opened the door she was sleeping peacefully. She must have been tried and in pain. She is also not doing well. I noticed Taejin was beside her. What a devoted son.

Soon as he saw his sister in my arms curiosity got the better of him. He was so fascinated by the little angel. She started crying because she was hungry. Waking her mother up. When she saw her. She started crying tears of joy.

"My beautiful baby, you are so precious to me."She said kissing her.

We decided to name her Rose. R for Ri. She is so beautiful and precious like a rose.

Ri pulled down her night dress exposing her breast. Rose was drinking her mother's heavenly milk.

She noticed I was staring. I mean I do not have the will power not too. I will have my fun when Ri gets better. Her health is more important.

I promise to always love her for etenity. As well as forever. She was given me precious gift that money could never buy.

"Taeyong , I love you!" She said as our lips joined for a passionate kiss.

Taejin was so fascinated by Rose. He never even pay attention to us. He will be a good big brother.

Ri's pov

This is my wonderful family now. My two precious children. And my husband who loves me with such passion. I love him even more.

Family is the most important thing to me. Later that night I was by the dressing mirror. Suddenly Taeyong came out of nowhere. His hands were roaming around me.

"You are so beautiful!" He whispered making me blush.

His manly hands touch the skin of my neck. I felt something tighten. I managed to see it. Tears filled my eyes.

It was stunning. It was a necklace with a red rose on it made out of diamonds. It was decorated with beautiful gems.

" It was made for you.You are the precious and beautiful rose in my life." Said Taeyong.

His hands moved to my cheeks caressing it. This seems so familiar.

"I did the same thing when we first met!" He said smirking.

"Yes , you did!" I said giggling.

"You are my beauty queen. This precious necklace is nothing compared to your mesmerising beauty." Said Taeyong.

I really am his beauty queen.

He always has a way to make me feel special. Our lips join for a sweet and passionate kiss.

This is our story about how a powerful lord fell in love with a human girl. Life and love are full of surprises.

Love means that you do not need someone to make you happy. Love is about being happy with the person you love.

This is one of the true explanation of the saying , beauty and the beast...