Epilogue

5 years later in Moscow, Russia.

A taxi pulled outside a very luxurious hotel, the concierge opened the door of the taxi and out came Mara in a black elegant dress with high heels and a large fur coat, she had her luggage in one hand and a briefcase in the other.

Mara walked in seeing how fancy the hotel was, it was amazing, a glass chandelier hanging above her, with the lights emitting around. She walked up to the main reception, where the receptionist greeted her.

Receptionist: Good evening madam, how can I help you?

Mara: I'd like a room for one night please, I'd like one where I can get a good view of the river and the city.

The receptionist began to do his work on the computer, checking what rooms where available for tonight.

Receptionist: We have one room left it seems, room 765.

Mara: Perfect. 

Mara handed her details to the receptionist and handed him the cash, in return she was handed the key to her room. Mara took the elevator and she went to the fifth floor. She stood in the lift listening to the elevator music which was very calming to her. 

She made to the fifth floor and she walked down the hallway, she made it to her room and she used the key and walked in. The room was like any hotel room, it had a double bed, a coffee table, a TV and a luxury couch to relax on.

Mara set down her briefcase, she opened to show five hundred grand in the briefcase. Her phone started to ring, she saw the caller ID and he answered it.

Mara: You should have joined me. This could be a nice place to relax in.

Y/N: It would....but we have a job to do.

Mara: All you think about is the mission, you need to just relax el tigre.

Y/N: How many times have I told you not to call me that?

Mara: Aw...you're no fun.

Y/N: Jokes aside. You have it all there?

Mara: Mmhm. Five hundred G's.

Y/N: It's a shame, we could spend that on a holiday, like going to Barbados.

Mara: That would be nice. Sitting in the sun, having a nice cold drink, getting a nice tan.

Y/N: Yeah. 

Mara: How's your mother?

Y/N: She's doing well, she has been relaxing back in Denmark, I plan to visit her sometime next week. Would care to join?

Mara: I'll always follow my tigre.

Y/N: Ok, you have got to stop calling me that.

Mara: But I like it, unless you want me to call something else. Like a monkey?

Y/N: What?

Mara: I'm joking.

Y/N: Ugh....I don't get you sometimes.

Mara giggled.

Y/N: Hold up......I got him. He's heading into the hotel restaurant.

Mara: Showtime?

Y/N: Showtime.

Mara looked at herself in the mirror fixing herself up, she picked up the briefcase and she exited her room, she went back to the elevator and went back to the ground floor, she exited and she headed to the restaurant area. She kept the briefcase close to her seeing people walk beside her. She then saw four bodyguards in a separate corner, behind them she saw the contractor. Or more to the point, he didn't have an alias, he was just called 'The Banker'.