Chapter 2: Gold One Match

*PLAY THE SONG*

Start Of October-Operation Grim Sky

In England, Ash was walking with a coffee in her hand after completing a mission a few hours ago. Six had given her some time off. In her free time when she doesn't train she play some Rainbow Six Siege with some of the girls. When she arrived at her dorm she went over to her PC set up that Dokkabei and Echo were nice Enough to make for her along with the girls. She put her coffee aside, putting on her Razor Headphones that had her custom logo on the sides.

Se hopped on the Discord she and some of the other operators have made.She saw that Echo and Dokkabei, Twitch were on the discord.

Ash: Hey Guys.

Echo: Hey Eliza.

Dokkabei: ASH!!!!!

Ash squinted after hearing Grace's screaming in her ear.

Ash: Grace....you're gonna make me go deaf if you keep that up....

Grace: WHY HAS YOUR HEAD GOT NO HITBOX!!??

Ash: Because the community love me and they don't want to change my hitbox.

Grace grunted in anger mumbling something in her native tongue.

Echo: We just finished our game. Grace is pissed at this guy who keeps playing your, he aced twice with you.

Grace: And I lost over 100 MMR!!!!! I'll be in Gold in hour if this keeps up!!

Ash: What gun was he using?

Echo: You already know the Answer to that.

Ash: My R4-C.

Echo: Yep.

Ash: Why do they not use my other weapon?

Twitch: Because your R4-C has no recoil, and a very high rate of fire and can tear through 3 armours like their 1 amours.

Ash: I guess.

Twitch: Anyway. We're waiting for you. Come on let's gain some MMR.

Ash saw the invite Twitch had sent her and she accepted it as they queued for another game.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N was walking out of the Hospital after seeing Charlotte again today. The Doctors said she was recovering very well and she could be out in a week or two. Y/N felt so happy to hear that. He and her sister would be together again much to his happiness.

Y/N was walking down to his home after as he walked back into his apartment. He went the freezer and pulled out a pre-made dinner that was a Pasta with some sauce. He removed that packaging and put it in the microwave for five minutes while that was happening he got a text from Leon.

Leon: Hey want to play some Ranked?

Y/N: I'm down. 

Leon: Cool. Btw I have a special guest with me when we play.

Y/N was a little confused on who Leon was on about 'special guest' that would be playing with them, this microwave dinged and his food was ready and he took out his food and he poured it out on a plate and got a fork and a Monster Mango flavour as his beverage. He walked into his room and he put his dinner to the side and got on the discord.