I Would Wake Up Next To You

I cracked and eye open and I was immediately blinded by the bright sun coming through the blinds. I groaned and turned onto my side and pulling Alan closer to my chest from around his small waist, hiding my head in his sweet smelling ginger hair. I breathed in his intoxicating sent that had grown to be an addiction of mine, just cherishing this beautiful moment and thinking about how lucky I was to have him love me.  Then Alan let out a high pitched moan of "A-Austin, don't sto-p" his eyes still closed, and his breathing still slow and light.

I gasped and looked down at the small boy in my arms.

'My little kittens having dirty dreams, isn't he?' I smirked as I slowly let my hand trail across his thigh and to the big bulge in his grey boxers. I started to rub him slowly, soft moans and groans escaping his still sleeping form.

"Mmmm" he mumbled and nuzzled his head into the pillow and moved his body back into mine.

I rubbed him for a while longer, the noises he was making exciting me a bit aswell. Once I decided I had messed with him enough I took back my hand, making Alan whimper in it's absence.

"Alan, you need to get up." I said, tapping on his shoulder and placing a kiss to his pale cheek.

I chuckled to myself as Alan opened his beautiful brown eyes blinking a bit before, his face went from peaceful to going shocked as he undoubtedly noticed how hard his length was.

"Morning" I said cheerfully, sending him a toothy smile.

"Uhh, morning Aust" he said, pecking me ever so softly  on the lips.

"I've um.. got to pee" he mumbled and got out of the warm bed, shuffling along the white carpet off to my bathroom.

"He's so cute" I chuckled to myself, cherishing the last bit of relaxing warmth before I had to get up.

I eventually I pulled myself up out of bed and walked over to the bathroom door, listening to the light moans that Alan produced. I waited a minute or two before opening the door and what I was simply, well, fucking hot. He was sitting on the edge of the tub, his long length in his tight grasp. He didn't realize I was there right aways so I just leaned up against the white door frame watching him, my excitement growing more and more.  As soon as he noticed me his eyes grew wide, and he stopped pleasuring himself.

"Aust.. I uh-um" he stuttered, not knowing exactly what to say to me, the embarrassment clear in every move he made and word he said.

"Don't be embarrassed, I would be hard too if I had a dream like that" I laughed, moving to stand in front of him. I sank to my knees, leaning up slightly to attach his lips to mine and kiss him deeply. I ket my palms ret on his thighs, rubbing small circles with my fingertips.

"How about I help you with that baby?.. would you like that?" I whispered and slowly ran my hands up the inside of his thighs, making his eyes flutter shut.

"Please.." he sighed.

I did as Alan asked, and wrapped my hand around his throbbing member and I started to stroke him slowly, almost teasingly, rubbing my thumb over his slit every couple of times. I kept up with that pace, and soon I lowered my head down, breathing heavily on his erection, causing him to squirm under my grip.  I took his tip in my mouth, swirling my toungue around him while staring into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Fuck Austin" he sighed breathlessly.

I took that as encourgement and took him in farther, deep throating him. I used my tongue and teeth to massage and graze his length, my hand stroking the small amount of his shaft that I couldn't fit in my mouth. The whole time my eyes never left Alan's, and I could feel my excitement growing just from the looks and sounds of pure extasy he was making.

Just a few minutes later and Alan spilled into my mouth Along with screams of my name. I swallowed it down,  removing his length from my mouth and placing a kiss to his lips.

"Oh my god-d. Thank you baby." Alan stuttered, still slightly shaking as he came down from his high.

"No proublem" I winked at him as I brushed my teeth. "Now take a shower, you and I need to get back to that hospital soon." I sniled at him and spit into the sink.

"Alright, and will you be joining me, Mr.Carlile?" He smirked and turned on the water.

"Please, please. Call me Master." I purred, putting my toothbrush away.

"Much to the dismay of your big ego, I'm not going to call you master." he giggled, blushing a deep red as he got under the steaming hot water.

"Then what about sir?" I offered, my mind briefly filling with images of Alan writhing around on a matress, sputtering out 'yes sir' and 'no sir' as I pound into him and taughnt him with my words. I slipped off my boxers, stepping into the shower and wrapping my arms around his back, pulling him to my chest, resting my chin on my shoulder and swaying us back and forth slowly.

"That I could work with, as long as you don't plan on hitting me and stuff like that. I think I've have enough of people I care about slapping me around." He sighed.

"Never. I would never hurt you. And I will never let anyone else hurt you. You're my everything." I reassured him and grabbed his hands in mine.

"Don't ever leave." He said, his voice barely raising above a whisper.

"Never."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't like this very much- but oh well.

I've no inspiration for anything and all my fanfics are starting to suck.

But this one is almost over, just a bit more of a resolution and then it's done. There's only so much I can do with what was once a good Idea. And then maybe there can be a sequel once my mind is right and ideas flow better. But right now, only one, maybe two more chapters seems like the best idea. Sorry if it's not all you thought it would end up to be- I tried. :/

-TylerCarter4L