Then there were other complications of such a request. Dameon Wilde for example. Call her crazy but Tracy had the feeling that the rogue king truly loved his mate in his own twisted barbarian meets caveman way. Whatever obligations he felt towards Lady Anna would not be enough to stop him from going wolf man wild on them.

And then Carla's reaction. Tracy rolled her eyes as she could just hear her best friend now, "Lord let this girl live one more day, so I don't have to wear orange tomorrow. Amen."

Yup Carla will definitely murder her.

"I'm pregnant." Tiffany whispered.

Ever been to a water park where they have those slides and you stand at the top and before you can even take a breath they pull a lever, plunging you down a steep drop? In that moment, the floor no longer held weight and Tracy felt a figurative drop in the pit of her stomach. Sitting on a nearby rock quickly, she felt shocked.

"Who's the father?"

"I don't know." Tiffany began to cry, "I'm scared that if it isn't Dameon's baby, he'll reject me."

She began to sob quietly. Tracy felt bad for her.

"I have to get rid of it!"

"Hold up." Tracy said, "First of all, you made this bed don't whine about your sheets being dirty. Second, if this is Jack's baby then he has a right to know. It takes two to tango and you don't get to keep the trophy all to yourself. Third if it's Dameon's, how anger is he going to be when he finds out you've aborted his child. Given the fact that he won't let you leave it's highly unlikely you're going to be able to keep this a secret. Speaking of which, I thought werewolves can smell their kid?"

"I've been washing with Dameon's body wash and shampoo then spritzing on his cologne. It covers my scent and the baby's."

"Alright. First things first. WE will tell Dameon. You are still my pack member and if the baby is Jack's then it's also a pack member. If he rejects you then you can choose not to sever the connection right away and give him time to cool down."

"It may not be Jack's. What if the father doesn't want it?"

"Then I will personally make sure that he or she will be placed with a loving family."

"I don't even want children!"

"As long as you are pregnant, I will do everything in my power to help you. If you choose otherwise, then there's nothing I can do. Personally I value life too much to help you but I won't stop you." Tracy sighed, "If you decide to keep him or her, you have options and I promise to help under the condition that you tell your mate."

"I don't want to take the chance, I love him."

"Then take it from me. Whether a lie or an omission it's going to land you in deep shit. Hence the reason I am currently here without my mate, who also had angrily told me to leave."

Tiffany cried even harder and Tracy felt close to joining her when she recalled Jonathan's harsh words.

"There's no hiding this, especially under current circumstances, best to get everything out there. Because the truth will eventually come out and it's a hard burden to carry until it does." Tracy paused, "As for having kids. Dameon really wants them. You're going to have to have a talk with him about it because even if you don't have this kid then he's going to keep trying. Just tell him you're not ready."

"No! I don't want kids EVER! They ruin your life and your body."

"Girl as many dicks as you've had, I doubt having a baby is going to loosen you up anymore. And God knows nothing will stop old age wrinkles and saggy boobs," Tracy muttered to herself, "Well then it sounds as though you're facing some hard decisions. I can't make them for you and while I don't agree with your plan I'll ask doc to see to your aftercare discreetly. But it's on you to figure out how to proceed."

The Protectorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें