Prompt

Tagging along with Scott to help with the pack had seemed like a good idea. Until he decided that they needed to go and ask Allison for help. It wasn't that you didn't like her. In fact it was quite the opposite.

You had a crush on her for a while but, as far as you are aware, she had no idea who you were. "We just need a few of the books that Allison has. I think we could figure it out from them." Scott was speaking on the phone to Stiles as you walked to Allison's with him. "Wait.. what? I'll try and get there."

"You need to go and help Stiles." You said as soon as he looked at you.

"I'm sorry, something attacked Derek, he needs me to get my Mom and..."

"I can go and get the books from Allison. If something out there hurt Derek it'll be bad." You assured him and he smiled.

"Thank you!"

You watched as he ran off into the woods and shake your head. "Ok. I've got this. Just turn up to her house and ask for the books for Scott." It didn't take you long to reach her house and judging by how quickly she answered Allison had been waiting for you and Scott.

"Hey (Y/N), come in I'll get you the books. Scott didn't come?"

"You remembered my name!" You muttered awkwardly as you followed her in. She paused and gave you an odd look so you added. "Something attacked Derek so Scott had to go help. I said I would help by getting the books from you."

"My dad heard about that. Derek saved a few hikers, he's gone to see if he can help the Sheriff." Allison left to fetch the books then paused as she handed them over. "I'll come with you to Stiles'. Never know where that thing could strike."

"Oh. Thank you." You said quickly. She smiled and grabbed her bow, leading the way out of the house.