protect pt.2

a/n: i'm sorry for the long wait but i'm finally back in the writing spirit🤪

warning: mentions sexual language 😉

———————————————————————————————————

y/n's pov

The slamming of a door woke me up instantaneously. I opened my eyes slowly, wincing slightly from a pain in my cheek. As I sat up, I felt pain flare across my abdomen and I cried out, feeling tears build up in my eyes.

The bedroom door slammed open and Oscar stood there, panting and dripping wet with worry etched on his face. He started walking quickly towards me.

"Are you ok? Is there something wrong? Are you bleeding?"

He was searching my face with his eyes, looking for any sort of physical injury. I shook my head, my face scrunched as I tried to move into a comfortable position.

"No, no it just hurt a little when I moved"

He spoke much quieter now and looked at me with a slight smile on his face, but I could still see the hint of worry in his eyes.

"A little?" He let out a quiet chuckle. "Mi Reina, you sounded like you were dying." I gasped quietly at his little nickname for me. No matter how much I tried to ignore it, I'd get butterflies in my stomach every time he said something like that.

He got up and sat beside my feet on the bed. He put his head in his hands before looking up at me and shaking his head. For a while, there was comfortable silence in the room.

"You scared me last night." His hoarse voice was the first to break it. "I-I didn't know what to do. You were in so much pain and I just..."

He looked at me with tear-stricken eyes. "I just wanted to take it all away."

I gulped, the lump in my throat being the only thing keeping me from breaking down into large sobs. I looked down at my hands, a slight guilt eating away at me.

"Oscar." It came out as a whisper but he must have heard it, because he looked up at me so quickly I thought his neck snapped.

"What did you do to him?"

A sudden look of fear crossed his face before he turned away getting up and heading towards the door. He stopped just before and cleared his throat.

"Everything he deserved."

———————

After the emotional 'conversation' I had with Oscar in the morning, I realised that I needed a warm shower and a clean change of clothes to feel better. With only a few seconds of pain, I had reached the bathroom and had my shower before I realised I didn't have any clothes left.

Biting my lip anxiously, I wrapped a small towel around myself and peered around the door, before trying to quietly tip toe towards Oscar's room.
I shut the door behind me, breathing out a quiet sigh of relief before turning my attention to the fact that I was currently wearing nothing but a towel that reached up to mid-thigh and I began to untie it, so that I could dry more of the water droplets off my skin.

"Oscar, can I bo- AARGH!"

"CESAR! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" I clutched my towel tightly to my chest, my eyes wide open in horror.

"I WAS BORROWING A SHIRT! OH MY GOD!" He covered his eyes, shaking his head vigorously. Then realising something else, he covered his otherwise barely-there boxers with his spare hand.