Chapter One

Tyler's POV:

I did what I thought I should've done. I'm happy with Kassy. I didn't know she'd run away. Pshh if I knew she would've run, I still would've done it cause I love Kassy. I want to mark her as mine. I feel bad for Symphony but I was too old for her and as I said before, I'm in love with Kassy. So in love with her and every little thing about her. I guess I should've talked to Symphony more to let her know I'd always have a spot in my heart for her but I loved Kassy more. Oops?

Symphony's POV:

It's been 2 years since I've left. I haven't contacted my mom and dad. When I got here, I told my aunt and uncle something bad happened and I couldn't stay there. I somehow convinced them not to tell my mom and dad. They didn't. Now I didn't tell them but my cousin Ricky was a bit harder to avoid. He knew something was wrong and that night I spilled the beans to him. He was beyond pissed but I made him promise to tell no one.

So that's how I got my cousin not to tell anyone. Just kidding. I threatened to chop his prized jewels off with an axe and it worked pretty damn well cause its been two years and still only he knows.

I shook my head at the memory and stood up to get ready for school. Before I left I was sweet and innocent but that was before my heart was shattered like glass in a museum that costs millions of dollars. I now had an attitude and a look to match it. My attitude consisted of if I don't like you then you're fucked cause I will make sure my hatred for you was especially known...To you...So you know not to fuck with me.

I quickly took a shower. When I got out I quickly got dressed. I put on a pair of skinny jeans with a skull shirt and knee high black booted heels. For accessories, I had a pair of dangly earring and two bracelets. I brushed my black hair quickly and dried it before straightening it as well. I left it down and brushed my teeth. I smiled in the mirror and smirked at the white teeth that I saw in the mirror. I grabbed my bag and skipped down the stairs. I grabbed an apple and bit into it. A few wolf whistles came from behind me before I heard multiple whacks. My cousin and his best friends stood in the kitchen. My cousin's friends Cody, Scott, Josh and Tyler all rubbed the back of their heads as my cousin sat there smirking. They whistled at me and he whacked them. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"That's my cousin you dweebs" Ricky growled slightly.

"We look at her like a sister! We only whistled because we liked the outfit. Yeah she's hot but I wouldn't touch her let alone think of her sexually" Scott said. Ricky glared at him and rolled his eyes. He slapped Scott again.

"OW! What did I say!!!" He shouted confused.

"That she was hot" Ricky smirked and came and gave me a brotherly hug. I hugged him back.

My cousin and his friends were majorly hot and muscular but I would never admit that to them. Their ego was big enough.

My cousin was 6ft tall and muscular. Not overly muscular but he was muscular and had blonde hair that spiked in the front.

Scott was the same height and muscular as well. He was the Beta's son which meant he would one day rule beside my cousin who was Alpha's son.

Cody was 6'1" and very handsome. He had a strong jawline and nice 8 pack. All of them had an eight pack but Cody's was always tanner and more attractive.

Josh was 6ft and semi handsome. He had a 8pack. He never seemed to like to wear shirts. Why? Who knows. He had shaggy brown hair that fit his face structure well.

Tyler was 5'11 and semi muscular. Than again he was younger than a lot of us. We were in 12th grade. He was in 10th.

"Are you idiots ready for school?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes, Sym" they chuckled.

"Great. Who's taking me?" I questioned.

"It's my turn" Cody said raising his hand.

"Alright. Lets go" I mumbled. I had a motorcycle but they hated when I rode that so instead they took turns driving me to school.

Cody grabbed an apple and a banana and grabbed his car keys. I followed behind him and sighed. I got in the passenger seat and he climbed into the drivers side. He pulled out of the driveway just as the others were walking out the house. I smirked and waved cockily. Ricky gave me the finger which i gladly returned with two of my own.

Cody blasted music as he sped to school. His windows were rolled down in his black jeep and one hand was on the steering wheel while the other was partially out the window.

When we finally pulled up to school, I hopped out and was hit with a dark chocolate and a husky deep scent that woke up my wolf. She never woke up this early for anything.

"Do you smell that?" I asked to Cody as he stood next to me.

"Is it me? Do I smell bad?" He asked worriedly. That had me laughing.

"No, you smell fine. Don't worry. The lady's will be satisfied" I laughed. He sighed in relief and chuckled.

"That's good!" He laughed with me. He casually threw his arm around my shoulders.

The scent kept getting stronger and stronger.

"Sym, for some reason Alpha dickwad keeps glaring in my direction" he whispered in my ear. I looked over at the very muscular and tall Alpha Anthony Allen. He was the alpha of the pack who shared this large territory with us. He was indeed glaring at Cody.

"That's strange" I whispered back to Cody.

"Yeah. It looks like he wants rip my arm off and shove it up my ass. Now that's a new form of fisting" he mumbled with a shutter. I burst out laughing causing Cody to join in with me. We waited by his car for my cousin and the rest of the idiots to pull up. Me and Anthony kept staring at each other. As my cousin and his friends pulled up, it caused me to focus on them and not Alpha Anthony. As my cousin got out I smirked and ran up behind him. I jumped on his back. He stumbled a second before laughing and steadied himself. He walked towards school. We both laughed. Alpha Anthony now glaring at Ricky. This caused me to send a glare his way. He was shocked. His jaw dropped and his eyes filled with shock and wonder. When we got inside, I got off my cousins back and walked over to my girl friends. They all smiled and greeted me happily.

"Girl! You look S-E-X-Y!" My best friend Dakota said spelling out sexy. I laughed.

"Thanks! You do too with your work skirt and black tank top. Look like you workin' at a sexy office" I said with a laugh. We all laughed and walked off towards our class.

I still can't believe that Alpha Anthony was glaring at Cody and Ricky. Why is the question....