Back to the future (Omj that's a movie isn't it 😅)

Naruto sat in his office filing through paperwork, he could honestly say that it was worse than any criminal shinobi ever. Knock knock "come in" said Naruto distantly, in walked his wife, Hinata Hyuuga, she smiled at him fondly, "how are you doing Naruto?" She said walking over to him and gently rubbing his back.

"I'm good just stressed, paperwork is- I wasn't prepared for this to be this hard"
"I warned you" in strode Kakashi, next to him Rin. "Oh hey Kakashi, Rin" Naruto smiled weakly at them, he was so damn tired.

"We have news" Kakashi was giving him a closed eye smile, "If it involves me leaving my paperwork behind I'm all in" sighed Naruto and Kakashi scoffed, "Well you'll at least get a break" says Rin brightly, Naruto grinned "Sounds good!"
"Follow me" said Rin as they walked outside.

Naruto had changed the course of the war, in fact the war didn't even happen, Rin and Kakashi were alive, as were countless others he had lost in the war, he wished he could have done more...saved Obito too...He one Rin and Kakashi still mourned their teammate but Kakashi kept his promise to protect Rin so he didn't feel such crushing guilt anymore.

Naruto walked outside, towards Konoha gates a little surprised at Rin's secrecy and a little unsettled. "Rin..what are you?" He stopped.

He froze, just standing their like he was gaping for air, Kakashi chuckled and elbowed Rin, she smiled up at him.

Naruto had gone back to the future when he had run out of chakra, he had passed out and when he woke up he was back in the hospital, but this time the future hospital, he was bedridden for two weeks even with Kurama's chakra.

He went on missions, saved Sasuke, fell in love with Hinata and became Hokage he defeated Pein. And the Akatsuki and Konan had joined him after he had talked to Pein, Pein had died, in fact everything happened much quicker, and a lot of the Akatsuki were still alive and...Okay people

Naruto had stopped Sasuke from killing Itachi, and Tobi was nonexistent. the only thing that remained undisclosed was a a certain Jashinist.

Hidan.

He had to be dead, he wasn't with Pein when they had attacked...And no one had seen him, he was dead. He wasn't immortal, and he had saved Naruto, Rin, and Kakashi, and Naruto hadn't even said thank you, or goodbye.

He wished he could have said goodbye, because in the end even though Hidan was an ass he was a good person... deep inside.

He had saved them, Naruto, Kakashi, and Rin. Naruto had been so surprised, he didn't think the Jashinist would have actually risked his life for them, he was to narcissistic, and a jerk but... apparently he had cared enough.

He had really grown on Naruto, and now he was gone. It was the one thing that Naruto struggled with everything else had worked out close to perfect.

Walking towards the gates Naruto froze.

He was guilty that he had just left Hidan, that he had run off with Kakashi and Rin, they had needed immediate medical attention but still.

And Now Naruto was smiling. Shocked his face twitched his mouth tilted up

"Hey sunshine"

-End_

Thanks for reading ...I don't own Naruto