Glitched out

"What are you guys doing here?" Charlie asked. "I found a way to let us glitch out of the game like you two did" Malhare said. "Wait what?" Swiblet asked. "Yeah. They have been keeping a secret from you two" Malhare said. "Make that two secrets" Catty corrected. "What?" Swiblet asked. "Uh.. that's annoying" Charlie said. "My bad" Swiblet said. "Anyway, We've come to get our revenge" Catty said. "And I haven't finished with you, Nightcove. Now that we're out of the game. Now..." Catty merged with Nightcove. Catty/Nightcove laughed. "Oh wow" Malhare said. "Can you just merge with JT, OR3O, Kathy, or Swiblet?" Catty/Nightcove asked. Malhare merged with OR3O. "Oh" JT said. "There's still 3 of us" Swiblet said. "Yeah" Catty said. "I wish for a clone of Nightcove and OR3O" "What?" Swiblet asked. "Yeah. We've been keeping a lot of secrets from you guys" Kitty said. "You can't grant the wish" JT said. "Its not like you're a genie" "I am and I'm sorry" Charlie said. "Boom Zahramay. First wish of the day. Shimmer and Shine. Wish granted divine" Two clones appeared. "Hey. Do not look at me. She said the wish. I have to grant it" Charlie said. "Oh" Swiblet said. "Now there's four of them" JT said. "And there's 4 of us" Swiblet said. "You forgot Kathy" Kitty said. "Oh" Swiblet said. "Either way, one of us have to take on like one of them if they make another one with you" Swiblet said while pointing to Charlie. "She said it. I have no choice but to grant it" Charlie said.