TL-1

Hello guys 👋👋👋

So here is the new story of mine. It is requested by Mounika543 Finally here is your story hope it is what you asked and you like it.

The story is from serial track where RagSan meet in temple. There are many changes and twists. Sanskar isn't here for revenge. You will get to know the things as the story goes. Hope you guys like it.

For the first time I am showing Swara negative. Sorry if I hurt anybody.

****

Sanskar and Ragini are sitting on the bench in the temple. Sanskar is staring Ragini lovingly. Ragini is just looking at her hands and is thinking something deeply. Someone's throat clearing sound is heard. Both of them look in the direction to see Laksh standing there smiling sheepishly. He moves towards them and sits on the other side of Ragini.

Sanskar: Gadhe did you construct parking area and then parked the car?

Ragini giggles a little.

Laksh: (whinnes) Yaar Ragu stop laughing.

Ragini laughs a bit more. Sanskar keeps staring her lovingly. Laksh huffs.

Ragini: (controlling her laugh) Ok I am sorry Laksh!

Laksh rolls his eyes.

Laksh: No need. If completed your laughing shall we talk about what we came for?

Sanskar: Yeah! So Ragini what is the condition at home?

Ragini: Shorty wanted to leave the house but I made her understand and convinced her to stay back. Huh irritating shorty.

She makes faces.

Laksh: (with wide eyes) Bhai just three weeks you changed the innocent Ragini to this naughty Ragini.

RagSan glare him.

Laksh: Ok I am sorry!

Sanskar: Great work My Girl! I am proud of you!

Laksh: Me too!

Again RagSan glare him.

Laksh: What's your problem both of you? You both are glaring trying to make me into ashes just by your glares.

RagSan: (union) Just Shut Up!

Laksh: (huffs and murmurs) Made for eachother!

They hear it and Ragini hits him.

Sanskar: Give one more from my side!

Ragini again hits him.

Laksh: (stands up angrily) You both only plan I am going. I hate you both.

Sanskar: Go go this time there will be no one to save you from that chipkali.

Laksh immediately comes back and sits beside Ragini like an innocent kid. Ragini giggles while Sanskar shakes his head in disbelief.

Ragini: When did this idiot come out from jail?

Laksh was about to speak but stops as he saw them glaring.

Sanskar: I brought bail in advance as I don't want my idiot to go to jail.

Laksh: Advantage of having police brother!

He says looking at Sanskar while RagSan shake their head in disbelief.

Ragini: What's next?

Sanskar: She has to express her love for Laksh! She should do it in front of everybody.