chapter 31

Cc… 

" hey stinky girl " I said smiling and walking over to serinitys Crib . " pewwwww pretty girl " I said as I picked her up and walked her over to her nursery . I layed her down and took off her clothes followed by her diaper . " you stink " I said holding my nose , as she laughed I couldnt help but to smile .

" Baby ?!" I heard B yell from down stairs , I smiled hes been gone with Rodney for about 2 weeks out of town " handaling business " . " daddys home Sexy " I said to Serinity as I put on her a new diaper . " up stairs B" I yelled back .

sense today was B first day being home , he told me to ask D could he watch Serinity , he agreed so me and B could spend some alone time . I decided to put on her white and Gold Mk sweat suit , and her Gold Gussupie Tennis shoes . " you so pretty " I said as I kissed her cheeks .

" where you at ?" I heard B yell again , " the nursery " . About 20 seconds latter , B came into the room smiling . " I missed you " he said as he kissed my neck I smiled " I missed you to " he then took serinity out of my arms . " I missed you even more pretty girl " as he kissed her cheeks , she laughed . " I got her go get dress , we got reservations for 8 " I looked at the clock wish now read 7:10 . I rushed into me and Bs room and went straight into our closet . I decided on something casual so i went with my High wasted Light Blue jeans , and a white long shirt with splits on the side , my Black christan Louboutin Red bottoms and the gold jewelry set the B bought me when Serinity was born. 

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower . I let pandora blast through my I pad speakers and got into the hot shower . I was so into it that I didnt even notice B was Watching me necked . " your a creep " I laughed , he smiled . " can I join ?" I bit my bottom lip " wheres Serinity ?" he nooded his head towards the bathroom door . " on our bed sleep , I kept the door cracked so we can hear her " I smiled , " come on " I grabed his hand and led him into the shower . " I love you " I said smiling , " I love you more " .

He then kissed me Followed by him grabing my ass . I let out a slight moan and bit his bottom lip . " shit " I said as low as I could trying not to wake serinity . he then sent trails of kissing from neck to my breast . he took one into his mouth , and began to suck . " fuck " I said grabing a handful of his freshly cut hair . He then made his way infront of me , " put us leg up " I did as told and put my leg onto the soap holder . He got on his knees letting the watee run through his hair , he grabed my ass and pulled my closer to him . I then felt his young connect with my pussy . I threw my head back and bit my bottom lip .

" shit !!" I moaned , " yesssss B right there daddy " I pulled , and ran my fingers down his now wet hair . " come for daddy " he said in between , I nooded my head . " yes Brandon !" I moaned , I felt myself about to realease . " right there daddy " he spead up the paste taking his tounge in and out of my whole . " FUCK !!" I yelled , as I felt myself release into his mouth . He smiled , and licked his lips . " finish  showering you got a half hour " he said as he smacked my butt and got out of the shower .

" thanks D your the best " I said , as I kissed D cheek he smiled . " girl you know I got you have fun baby " I smiled , " bye bye sexy B " he said to brandon as he walked me to the front door and waved good bye . B sucked his teeth I couldn't help but to laugh . He then Opened my side of the car and then ran to his side and got in . We pulled out of D garage and we were on our way .

" so how was ya trip ?" I asked B as I took a bite out of my steak . We were At Montin Steak house and this steak was so fucking good . " its was cool came up with some more money , I think enough for me to get out " I looked at B and smiled , I thought my mind was playing games with me . " get out ? As in the Game ?" he nooded his head , " yea dont tell Ki but me and Rod both thinking about it opening uip a strip club and a reastarunt or some shit " I smiled , and grabed his face giving him kiss after kiss after kiss , I didnt care that we was in public . " mmmmhm " I stoped kissing him due to the fact thaty somebody was standing over us I looked up and saw that it was our waitress . I laughed " sorry " I said as I sat back down .

" heres the desert you order " she said , as she sat the Dirt cake on the table . I smiled and vote my fork and dug in . " C wtf is that ?" B asked me with his noser turnt up , I laughed " its Oreo cookie , choclate ice cream , and vanillla pudding want some ?" he shook his head no . I was almost finish with the dirt when I felt something hard and round in my mouth . " ouch " I said as I tried to bite it . I then opened my mouth and took out whatever it was inside . I smiled , its was a 15 karet dimond ring , the same exact weeding ring I showed B the first time we met .

" B whats this ?" I said as I looked at the fronr entrance to see D , serinity , Ki , Rodney some of mines and B friends walk into the restaurant he took the weeding ring out of my hand and got one knee . " Ciara Nicole Right , sense the first day I met you you changed my life for better . You changed my attitude , you made me change the way I lived my life style and you changed me as a person . I did some fucked up shit to you , and I wish I could have took it back and start over , but half of me glad I did because I lived and i learned . it was hard earining your trust back but it was worth it . you bought me the best thing into this world wich is that littl girl over there , I dont want to see me life with out you . I want to have Another little me Running around I want watch them grow and I wanna watch us grow old . I'm sorry for all the tears I made you cry , but I promise I will never make you cry again unless its tears of joy I love you C and I wanna Make you Mines forever will you marry me ?"

I couldnt help but to let the tear I had in my eyes fall . I did love  Brandon with everything in me . He's changed me , and made into a diffrent person that I never thought I would be . when we first met I was a stripper , a stripper at 19 to be exact , I was selfish and only cared about myself when I got preganant he showed me that I need to care about somebody eles but my self . I was inlove with brandon and it took me into this moment to realize that I was in love . I Grabbed his face and kissed him . " yes baby yess " I said he then picked me up and spint me around . Everybody clapped and cheered us on , this moment could not get any better .

B finally put down and Kissed me again . " I love you C " I smiled , " I love you to brandon " I kissed him again . " freeze POLICE ! Everybody put us hand in the air " I froze and looked at the police that now had guns pointing at me and my family . I was scared , not only for me but for my child and for brandon . the police walked Towards B , rodney and some of there friends and hand cuffed them .

" Brandon Snidder you are under arest for the murder of Monifa smith and dana Mccall  , you have the right to remain silent anythin you say or do will be held against you in the court of law…  " I listend as the read B the rest of his rights . " Officer please tell me what he did " I said as I grabed onto Bs arm with tears in my eyes . " ma'm ima need for you to step back please " the white fat ass Officer said , as he grabed Bs wrist aggressively. 

" man that shit hurt , I aint kill nobody " B yelled , the officer didnt pay him any mind he continued to lead himn out of the restaurant . I followed the last officer and watched as the put my fiance and Brother in the back of police cars . " C call lawyer baby tell him me and rod 811 ight " I didnt say a word I just nooded my head . I then watched as they drove away , I turned to Ki to see she had the same look that I had a confused look . I walked over towards her and we embraced eachother into a hug .

" its Gonna be ok yall " I heard D say , I didnt say anything I just held my bestfriend . I took serinity from D and grabed her diaper bag , from the table me and B was previously sitting at . " I'm gonna come home with you , I dont wanna be alone sense I could go into labor at any time " Ki said , I nooded my head and made my way out of the restaurant and Into Bs car . I couldnt do nothing but cry , how could the best day of my life turn into the worst by a blank Of an eye .