chapter 20

Rodney ..

" fuck , deeper papi deeper " I did as told I thrusted into her with no care in the world . I didnt give a fuck if I was hurting her or not she told me deeper so that what I did . I bent her. over on all fours and deepend my hands into her back dimples . The more she threw her ass back the fast I felt my self ready to release .

" shitt rodney you so big " she moaned I chuckled . " I'm comminngggg ! " she yelled , about 5 mins latter we both climaxed together. 

" you was so good " she said as she rolled off of me and on to the bed . I chuckled . " I bet " . I stood up and zippend my pants , walked to the bathroom and washed my hands and the sweat I had on my face and put my dreads into a pony tail . " your leaving ?" she said in her potrican accent , I nooded .

" you thought I was gonna stay ?" I raised my eye brow and laughed . " wtf you mean thought this wasint a quick fuck nigga " I nooded my head " it was , sorry " BITCH !" she threw a pillow at me " watch ya mouth " . she stood up still un dress .

" nah fuck that , stay w me papi " she walked towards me and grabed my face , I snatched away " chill " I said she sucked her teeth and mushed my head " fuck you , get out ! " she yelled " with pleasure " .

I turned to walk out and leave went down stairs and out the door . I know I was wrong for fucking her , but lately me and ki fuss alot . if its not about me always at work , she's fussin about me and B not cleaning up , b need to go home this and that . her Mood swings are off the wall and the shit is to much , we havint fucked in 4 weeks . I know thats no escuse , I love ki with all my heart and I hate doing this shit to her but im stressed just as much as her . I shook my head and started up my car and headed to my mother's house .

knock knock knock " comming ".I heard my niece yell . once she opend the door she jumps into my arms . " Uncle rodney " she squeled I kissed her forehead " hey ni ni I missed you " she kept looking behind and next to me as if she was looking for somebody .

" ni ni I said I miss you girl " I laughed , ".o sorry I miss you yo where ki ?" she said still looking around . " gesh I gets no love your just worried about ki ?" she laughed " no , I love you but you smell like a girl and have lip stick on ya shirt so I thought ki was with you " .

I placed Niyla back onto the ground and tried to wipe of my shirt but it inpy made it worse . " umm , yea she dont feel good so shes home " I lied , " o " she replied dryly and walked into the house .

" where grandma ?" I asked her " out back " she said as she walked towards the table where she once was coloring and watching sponge bob and nooded my head and walked out back to see my mother working on her garden .

" hey mama " I said as I grabed hrr from behind , she jumped " boy you scared the hold shit out of me " she said as she turned around and git ny chest , I laughed " sorry mama " she smiled " its alright ,I miss you " she gave me a hug , I loved my moms hug and kis there so tight , and warm make you feel some type of way .

" I miss you 2 what you doing " she bent back over and continued what she was previously doing . " planting my corn abd checking the greebs , soon my own graden will be back here abd I'll have my own shit fuck the market shit high as hell " I laughed " reall ma ?" she nooded " yea really ki been kissing on ya neck huh ?" she laughed , I swolled hard .

" um yea " I chuckled nervously . she stood up and looked at me , she gave ne the look she always use to give me and my brother when she knew we were lieng . " Rodney armont dont lie to me " I sighed " ared its not from her " .

she smacked the back of my head , I rubbed it . " damn ma " I said , that shit hurted " watch ya mouth boy " she said , " sorry " she shook her head . " come on " . I followed her inti the house and in the kitchen she wet a paper towel and grabed her special shit that she used for stains .

" your just like him " she said as sge wipped off my shirt . " who ?" your father " I shook my head " im nothing like him ma " she nooded " you are , he use to cheat to , cheating on someone whos always had ya back , and treated you right is the dumbest shit men do I dont get it " I sighed " ma i---" shut up boy and listen , whatever you doing idgaf if she drove you crazy to make you do it you better stop it , no women desrves to be treated on exspecially a women that been there for you . How would you feel if nyla came crying to you saying some nigga cheated in her ? your suppouse to be a role model to her and show her what type of men to date dont be like ya worthless father , dont get me wrong having you and your brother was the best thing that ever happen to me but I never imagen takeing care of you two alone because niggas cant be faithful im helping you out this time but if she find out remember what I said " .

I signed , she was right what I was doing to ki was wrong . I shouldn't be out here doing this and that with these bitches just because me and my girl going through shit . couple arrgue , its just shit at the trap has been all over the place and her yelling and always wanting to argue was getting to me and hitting me all at once .

I nooded my head " I'm sorry ma " I responded she smiled " dont say sorry to me just be ready to say it if she finds out boy " she threw the paper towel in the trash and left me in the kitchen deep in my thoughts . " damn " was all I could say .