Chapter 30

Ki .. 

7 months latter 

" yup in about two weeks your baby boy should be here , you ready ? " Dr . barnes asked me i smiled and looked down at my belly and then at rodney . " yea i am " . At first when i fount out i was having a boy i was disapointed that i wasint going to have a little me runing around . somebody i can do nail & hair date with . But now sense i feel him kick , and move i get more excited for him to get here , just imagining having a bad ass son runing around , matching Rodney with clothes and hair cuts makes me happy . 

" what hospital , are you having him at ? " She asked me , " Good and healthy right ? " i said looking at  Rodney , he nooded his head . " thats a good one , i had my first son there " . after she gave me my last bit of pre . med pills and my songram we were out and on our way home . 

" yea ... ight why ? ... what THE FUCK .. w.e keep his ass there untill i get there .. ight one " rodney yelled into the phone . i sighed , i already knew what that means im once again spending another night alone . " gotta go huh ? " i said with a attitued . " come on ki not this shit right now ight ? " he said as he tied his jordan retro 15's . 

" what SHIT ! rodney huh what shit , ? the fact that i want you to stay home with your 8 1/2 pregnant month old girlfriend huh BITCH ? " i said throwing a pillow at his head and folding my arms against my now big breast . " wanna repeat that ? " he said , standing up and turning towards me . 

" you heard me rodney ! " i said with a attitued . " w.e ki im not even rey put my fucking hands on you , ill be that bitch that you make me to be so fuck it " he said grabing his keys from off the dresser and walking towards the door . " i fucking hate you , dont be suprised , when you get back im not here " he chuckled . " you threating me ? " he asked with a smirk , i mugged him " call it what you want " i said . " i promise you if your not here , when i get back its gonna be hell . now im not threating you go head big bad wolf dont be here when i get back , and ill break your fucking legs now thats not a threat its a promise " he said , walking out of the door . i rolled my eyes whatever , i said to myself . 

Once i heard the door close , i stood up and walked into my walk in closet grabed my victoria secret sweat suit and my pink and gray jordans . i layed it out on my bed and took my hair out and let my curls drop to the middle of my back . once i was finish i put on my sweat suit and struggled to put on my shoes , sense my damn belly was so fucking big . after i finished getting dressed i grabed my keys , my LV clutch purse , my iphone and was ready to go follow Rodney to see what he's really up to . 

-----

When finally arriving , we pulled up to one of rodneys many trap houses . we sat there for what seem to be forever until I finally saw Rodney get out of the car yelling on the phone . once he finally got to the door he greated jerd one of his night time body gaurds , seconds latter Jerd opend the door for Rodney and he went in .

" shit  , I thought his ass would have been off " I said aloud as I looked at the radio and read 1:35 amacross the screen . this was going to be harder then I thought , sense jerd was here . I sighed and got out of the car still thinking of a way to get into the trap house with out jerd following behind me .

" hey jerd " I said , as I finally made it to the front door . he gave me , a girn and winked his eye . " wassup mama how you been " I smiled sudectivley , it hit me that jerd always had a little crush on me so I used that for my advantage. 

" pregnant " I sighed , looking down at my stomach " still looking fine as hell " he licked his lips . " thanks " I said walking towards him and playing in his hair. 

" my man in there ?" he bit his bottom lip " yea " . Jerd was kinda fine standing at about 6'2 , dark skin w dimples on each cheek , a nice fade hair cut and his swag was on point even tho he always had on all black .