chapter 6

Harrison… 

I got a text from Cc telling me she wanted to talk . Everytime she says this shit we always end up fussing and forreal I'm not for it , but her being my girl I repsect her so ill go and see wassup . Sense I dont have to go into work until tonight I decided to head over there early . I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower and got in after about 25 mins I was done and got out . I walked into my closet and decided on something simple army fa-T cargo pants , a white v neck , red and black bulls snap back and my Red and black jordan retro 19 . after I finish getting dress I called Cc and told her I was omw .

----- Cc Condo

knock knoc knock *  " comming " I heard Cc yell after about 2 mins she finally came to the door , she had on some short ass Niki spandax , and a sports bra that showed her body just right . I was starting to notice that she was starting to get a little thick to and that ass was getting fatter . " hey baby " she said as she opened the door I bent over and gave her a kiss on the lips .

" wassup ma , where Ki ?" I asked " shes with rodney " forreal ?" I responded she smiled and nooded her head " yea they went to breakfast , you hungry " I shook my head " nah " good I didnt feel like cooking anyways " I laughed " lazy ass " she shrugged her shoulders " ya mother " . " so what's up , what you wanted to talk about what I do now ?" I asked she laughed " calm down you didnt do anything I .. I just missed you " she smiled , and so did I . " I missed you to " I said as I walked towards her , I grabed her ass and kissed her . " Mmhmmm " she moaned , I bit her neck and rubed outside of her pants  " shit Harrison " she said I smiled " you love me right ?"  I asked her , no response so I went faster " RIGHT !?" I yelled she smiled " yes daddy I love you with all my heart " I smiled and stoped , " show me then " she took my hand and led me to her room .

once we got there i laid back onto her bed and she crawled ontop of me . " damn its like you get sexier every day ma " I said she smiled , I watched as she crawled ontop of me and kissed my lips , she nibbled and licked my ear and gave me about 3 hickies . " fuck " I moaned in a low tone . " you sure you want me show you how much I love you daddy ?" she asked me I nooded my head " show me " she then unzipped my pants and took my dick out of my boxers she lowerd her body and took a mouth full of my dick inside her mouth.

" Fuck C .. shit " I moaned the more I moaned the faster she went . I threw my head back and watched as she put in work , I remember the first time she gave me head she aint know what she was doing sense I was he first but now my baby knew what was up . " f… fuckk c .. st.. stopp " I managed to get out I felt myself about to cum at anytime , I guess she new to becuase she stoped . " I love you " she said I kissed her lips " i love you to come here gimmie kiss " I said she did as told I grabed her by her waist and sat her ontop of my dick i kissed and licked her neck and gave her the same amount of hickies she gave me . " this my pussy right ?" I asked her she bit her bottom lip and nooded her head , I smacked her ass " I cant hear you " I said " yess daddy !" she moaned .

I took of her shirt as she did the same , I then slipped off her shorts , under wear and bra and she took off my pants . after we were undress she pulled me to the end of the bed  and straddled me again . " put it in " she said , I shook my head and smacked her ass " Nah this ya dick ma you do it " she did as told . I watched as she bounced up and down on my dick " fuckkk !" she yelled " HARRISON! " she said again " whats my name " I asked " harrison " Nah WHATS MY NAME " I asked again as I sucked her neck " daddy !" she yelled I smacked her ass again" LOUDER " I yelled " DADDYYY !" she said I flipped her over until she was on all fours .

" fuck C !" I yelled , she threw her ass back and I went deeper " mhmmm ! " she moaned " harder Daddy " she said , I did as told . " im comming !" she said " go ahead come on this dick " i felt her body tense up and then felt her release . after about a hour I did the same and we both colapsed onto her bed .

" your such a freak " she said I laughed " thats you " I said . " we need to talk tho " I sighed " whats up " she sat up and crossed her legs so I pushed myself  back towards the headboard and grabed her hand . " wassup Cc talk to me " she sighed , and I saw her eyes start to water I never like to see her cry cause that shit breaks my heart . " I love you harriosn " she managed to say i grabed her face and looked her into her eyes " I love you to " promise? " she asked I nooded my head " promise " .

she sighed and climed off of the bed and walked towards her dresser and opened it . she pulled out some papers and something eles that I couldnt see . she walked back towards the bed and sat the same way she was previously sitting . " these past 2 weeks ive been throwing up and sick so I went to the doctors to see if I had something or what was up with me " I nooded my head for her to continue . " so , she asked me when was my last period and I told her and she said I could be pregnant " my eyes widen " I thought she was going crazy so she gave me a test and this is what it read " she gave me the box with the test inside of it . I read the back 2 lines ment yes 1 ment no I took the testboutbof the box and 2 lines was on it .

" I know what your gonna say , and I understand if bringing a child into this world so early is going to be a big weight on you , if you dont want to help me i understand im thinking about abortion anyway but I just thought you should know before I made any fauther steps " I read the test a million times I didnt have a response . " harrison say something " she said she sighed and was about to get up but I grabed her arm . " your pregnant ma ?" she nooded her head " yea im sorr…  " shh I said , im gonna be a daddy " I said with a smile , she looked at me confused .

" your not mad ?" she asked me I shook my head " hell no , mad for what im having a baby by the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with , yea its kind of bad timeing but I'm having a child ! I dont ever want to hear you say shit about abortion becuase your not killing my child or ill kill you " I joked she laughed " im afraid youll leave me " I sucked my teeth and grabed her face and looked her into her eyes " look at me C , ill never leave you I know we get into our arrguments and I say some shit but ill never leave you we made this baby together so were going to take care of it together I know how it feels to not have a father and I dont want my child to grow up with out one , im in love with you and I thank you for giving me this opportunity of being a father I love you ma and I want you to never for get it " she smiled , and kissed my lips " I love you harrison I dont know what I would do with out you " I kissed her and grabed her so she was laying on my chest . we layed there talking about everything , the baby , names , what we were going to do , everything . I never pictured me being a father exspecially not this early but I always wanted a little me running around and I wouldnt picture having a child with nobody but her .