T w o

Sunday 5:38pm
Ponyboys pov:
I didn't want to tell Darry about what happened at the lot but i needed to tell Soda before i exploded with flames, suprised there weren't any already on the top of my head, I kept checking the time but i had like two hours left before Sodapop got home so i just Raged silently in my room hoping no one that was downstairs could hear me. All i could think about while laying there is that.. "holy shit my bestfriend or EX bestfriend is gay" who would of known i must've said out loud coming out of my thoughts because i heard darry question it "Who would of known about what?" he asked me curiously, "uhh that Cherry Valence is gay for Marcia" I said quickly then realizing "FUCK he knows part of the secret" i thought to myself basically screaming at me. "Really? that's cool.. can you tell me why Johnny came to the door crying saying something about "Pony said he wouldn't be friends with me after i came out as gay to him" ?" he asked me repeating Johnnys words, I just looked down and started crying "you know?" i asked him sobbing "yes kid brother i know" he replied to me rubbing my back.
Johnnys pov:
I felt bad for ratting Pony out but i had to tell Darry before he hurt anyone badly.. i sat downstairs with Two-bit, Steve, and Dallas but they weren't good at comforting not like Pony was... "Now now, let it all out" i heard a voice of a drunk idiot say directly to me rubbing my back sloppily, "Just don't touch me please" i begged him i didn't like when anyone comforted me i liked it when Pony did it but he wouldn't this time. Pretty soon to my suprise i saw the brunette walk out of his bedroom and towards me.
Ponyboys Pov:
"Johnny you mind if i talk to you.. alone?" i asked him hoping he would say yes, "No Pony you're just going to bash me about how i'm a fag" he said then quickly covering his mouth and Two-bit, Dallas look up at me with a snarled look.. "shit i'm so screwed, they're about to rip me apart" i thought to myself terrified about what events were gonna happen next "No guys stop.. Yes pony we can talk about it in privates" i heard the tan boy say and take my hand and take me upstairs.
Johnnys Pov:
I took him upstairs to a room and closed the door sitting on the bed. I saw the brown eyed boy sit next to me which kinda heated up my cheeks a little not gonna lie, "Look Johnny i'm terribly sorry.. i shouldn't have said any of those words to you especially after saying i wouldn't hate you and that you could tell me anything" he pleaded "if we could just be bestfriends again i would love that more than anything" the brunette boy said to me but i got lost in my thoughts "Bestfriend, oh how i hate that word.. i just want to cuddle and kiss him and be able to call him baby" Soon i saw him snapping in my face so i snapped out of it "Sorry, just a little tired from all the crying" my excuse was, I heard a soft and sweet voice beg for my forgiveness i wanted to kiss him in that moment to shut him up but i couldn't, i didn't even know if he was gay for fuck sake! "Yes Ponyboy, of course i forgive you" I said to him with a smile.
Ponyboys Pov:
After seeing that smile of his i felt my insides turn to mush and my face heat up "No pony, you can't be falling for your bestfriend! that's just wrong!!" my thoughts told me taking over my brain but i got lost in Johnnys eyes.. Oh how his dark puppy dog eyes got me lost in them they are just so cute.  "Pony? Ponyboy? you okay?" i heard him ask me tapping my shoulder "Jeez Johnny if you want my attention just snap in my face, it gets me out of my thoughts quicker" i told him with a slight chuckle.

"Maybe we have feelings for eachother" They thought in unison.

Pb+J On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara