Chapter 5

When they got inside the grill they immediately noticed the group of vampires looking at them, there were about six of them four vampires, one witch, and one sort of human. They looked at them but immediately looked away and walked to a table. After ordering food they heard someone come in, it was two people, two vampires. These two people seemed to make the group of supernatural creatures angry, they approached the group of people and began to talk to them. Naturally, Stiles and Allison listened, "We were wondering if Stefan has taken our offer of joining us?" When he heard the voice Stiles immediately froze, "We told you, Klaus, Stefan is staying with us. He won't join your little gang in New Orleans." When he heard the name Klaus it just solidified his hunch, "Very well, my family and I will just stay here until you join." The blonde stood up and got into Klaus's face, "Just leave us alone Klaus, take your stupid whore of a sister and leave!" The girl stepped forward and would've attacked her if it weren't for Klaus holding her back. "Caroline no need for such harsh words. Rebekah let's go." When they turned around Klaus froze.

He was looking at them, sitting in a booth not even ten feet away from them. He was looking at his old love and brother's old girlfriend. Stiles whispered something to Allison and pulled out thirty bucks to pay for their meal, and they quickly ran out. The group of supernatural creatures made a mental note to keep an eye on those two people, anybody associated with Klaus was bad news. Klaus was still frozen in his spot until Rebekah shoved him forward. Klaus looked back and saw a look on Rebekah's face saying 'Go talk to him', with that Klaus ran out of the Grill at a human pace. He saw Stiles and Allison arguing in front of a car. "Allison if I knew they would be here I wouldn't have agreed to move here! Why can't we just leave?!" Allison stomped her foot like a five-year-old having a tantrum, "Gem, I want to live here, I want to have a good time. We haven't been here in almost a century! Why can't we just i-"

Klaus spoke out, "Gemini." Stiles looked over and a mask of anger came over his face, "What do you want, Klaus?" Klaus couldn't speak, he was at a loss for words. Stiles scoffed, "That's what I thought. Let's go, Allison." They got into their car and drove off.