Chapter 8: The prison of a room!

Comenzar desde el principio

"We will perform the Blood Oath tomorrow in front of the pack. Since we don't have a warrior post in our pack, would you like to take the Beta's place?"

"No. But thank you, Alpha. I prefer to be a warrior, I can train the pack members in combat. A Beta's position requires more than just fighting skills I which may not be ready for."

"Fine. I will decide where to put you and where you will be required the most. For now, you will coach some training sessions," I told him. I'd do anything to support a wolf who isn't rogue.

"Alpha, please let Cassandra go home. She wouldn't speak a word about us to anyone," He pleaded.

Cassandra... My wolf almost purred. 

"She is my mate. I will not let her go. What is she to you?" My blood boiled at the thought of the possibilities.

"A very close friend. Almost like my sister. Please. You must at least let her visit her home."

"You are not to interfere in my affairs. She is mine and I will do what I please. After all, she is human. She will submit to me. You are dismissed." 

My to-be warrior looked furious and looked like he wanted to challenge me. Aurora wrapped her fingers around his wrist shaking her head slightly stopping him. He just nodded his head monotonously and left the office with her.

I had some important pack duties to attend. I mind linked Olive, one of my most trusted guards to attend to Cassandra.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Cassandra:

He just dumped me into a room and locked it from the outside. I looked around to find a huge bedroom with a dark theme. It had a queen-sized bed and a living area made to my right with a T.V. and a couch with a small table. To my left was a door that I assumed was the bathroom.

I just stood there not wanting to dirty anything by sitting on it. 

Momentarily, I heard someone opening the bolts outside the door. I tensed.

I turned around only to be hit by a wall and was lifted off my feet by two thick boulders. I could make out the dirty blonde hair tickling my face.

"I'm so sorry Cass... I'm really sorry. I will find a way to get you home. I promise."

He needed a haircut very badly. I just swept his hair out of my face and looked at a woman behind him. I immediately knew she was Mathew's mate. 

She had long red, wavy hair. Concern swirled in her sea-green eyes.

"You're so beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Mathew drew me away from him with a startled look. 

"Not you idiot. I was talking about her!" He still held me in the air with his hands under my armpits like a newborn pup while I kept tilting my head to look at Aurora.

"Put me down!" I instructed and huffed while wiggling my legs and tugging at his arms.

As soon as he put me down, I scurried towards Aurora. She blushed a deep red with a magnificent smile and said, "Hello Cassandra! I'm Aurora. You can call me Aura."

"Yeah, you can call me Cass," I mumbled as I marveled at her red waves. "May I touch your hair?" 

"Sure." She said. But when I raised my hand to touch her waves, I realized my hand was covered with blood which was drying up. I looked at her sheepishly. "I need a bath," I said suddenly feeling self-conscious.