(Hand's off) Human, kid!reader

Rui's POV.

There he was. Getting to close to her again. Invading her personal space, sniffing her nearly every two minutes like a sick dog making sure it still has it's sense of smell.

We're at a meeting, for all twelve kizuki to talk about our next move for the demon slayers, I decided to bring (Y/n) with me because, I don't trust that horrible excuse of a family I call back at the mountain with her. Especially knowing that they know she's a human, they know not to do anything with her but I prefer not to take the risk of losing her.

I can tell she was uncomfortable and obviously terrified of the sadistic Douma. I wouldn't blame her, mostly because she was a human, a fragile little thing, and also, he has completely lost his humanity, I even doubt he had any to begin with.

I came back to reality at the sound of light footsteps approaching me. I glance up, it was (Y/n), jogging towards me. Not too far behind was Douma, chasing after her, mostly toying with her since he's a demon he can easily catch her but he's put some distance between them. She jumped and latched onto me, tightly.

"Rui, I'm scared." She whined. I pet her head and picked her up in one of my arms, as she rest her head against my chest. I heard heavier footsteps approach, Douma. I looked you and it was the sadistic Douma. "My,my.my, Rui I would have never thought you'd have a human as a pet, a little one at that." He grinned, scaring (y/n).

"Regardless you should mind your own business." I said, menacingly. Douma was a little taken a back. "My,have you grown bold lower moon. Last I check you should be respecting me. I'm way higher in rank than you." He smirks at me.

"Last I check I only obey and respect Muzan." I countered. Douma blinked, and suddenly, dramatically, gasped. "My! How right you are!" He dramatically declares, catching a few other kizuki attention.

I sigh, walking away from him, with (y/n) safely in my arms. "(Y/n) you are to never interact with Douma. If he ever approaches you, come and immediately find me. Got it?" I said. They frantically nodded. I sighed, as Muzan came in and everyone including me and (y/n) bowed to him.

Muzan didn't mind (y/n) being around, let alone care as long as they don't disrespect him in anyway and they don't do anything to be a bother.

Request made by Lily7021