"He doesn't really like the idea I guess?," he responded. "But at least he treated him well," he said and reminded about their interaction yesterday.

His heart felt warm to be seeing them together.

"It's not a wrong thing if you start to open up now," Sehun agreed with the elder to be honest. But it was easier said that done.

He needed to consider about lots of things. His own feelings, and his son's as well.

"I know," he answered shortly before drowning into his own thoughts.

-kaihun-

"Taeyong, have you done the homework?," Mark questioned to the latter without looking at his direction.
But few seconds passed and he still didn't get any response for the question. His eyebrows arched in confusion.

Mark was even more confused than he already was. "Oi Taeyong," he called out the latter.

Taeyong was still deep in his own thoughts while his eyes were blankly staring at the front of the class.

He didn't even respond to any of it until Mark took the initiative to slapped his shoulder lightly.

"What?," Taeyong startled and automatically turned to send his glares towards the latter.

"What's wrong with you?," Mark straightly asked after a while. He knew something had came up.

The other one responded with a half shrug. "I'm fine?," he unsurely replied and started focusing on something else.

Mark rolled his eyes in annoyance afterwards. "You don't look fine at all," he said.

"So you have been thinking about whether you should trust Mr Kim or not?," he suddenly retorted with another question and this one made the latter gaped his mouth in shock.

He never expected Mark was this fast to be knowing everything.

"Well kind of," he hesitated to be answering. "I mean I know he is kind and all but—," he stopped for a while.

"I don't want my mom to be hurt again like before," he murmured those sentences at the end. Mark was the only one he knew about this.

Mark nodded as he understood the situation. "I think you need to consider about Mr Kim," he responded.

"I don't know but I am sure he would never do such things to your mom," he explained to the latter. He knew how was Kai.

Taeyong slowly nodded as a reply. He agreed to what Mark had just said but he still have that slight of doubtness. He was still traumatised of what had happened before.

"I know, but it is still hard for me," he responded. "I know he is a nice person but it is not easy for me to accept someone right now," he said again.

Mark agreed with it and he understood the situation Taeyong was facing right now so all he could do was just to be by his side and give him advices.

"It is fine and I'm sure they will understand," he replied. "No matter what I will be here if you need someone to talk," his hand moved to pat the best friend's shoulder gently, giving him supports.

Taeyong smiled genuinely at him as a thanks. He felt lucky to have someone like Mark to be by his side ever since before. 

"Hi," a voice greeted them and a figure was approaching their table, to be exact Taeyong's table. He sat himself down at the other table nearby.

"Jaehyun, hi," Taeyong's cheeks eventually blushed as he saw the person. Oh my god. His heart was beating really fast again and this would always happen if Jaehyun was around him.

Just like Sehun.

Jaehyun only responded with his charming smile. "Your face is getting red, what's wrong?," he questioned and reached out his hand to caress his cheeks. Taeyong was too adorable for him to handle.

"Ah, nothing!," he retorted right away. "T-The weather is pretty hot today haha," he let out an awkward chucklings before huffing in embarassment. 

That was a dumb excuse but that was the only thing that came out on his mind after all. 

Jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows before grinning. "You are too cute, Taeyong," he stated and the latter swore his heart was about to jump out from his chest the moment he heard that from Jaehyun.

Cute? Jaehyun just called him cute?! 

"Huh?!," he sure that his face looked like a total idiot right now. But every single person would be reacting the same way as him...right?

"Anyway, are you free after school today?," Jaehyun questioned after he admired the cuteness of the latter's reaction. 

Taeyong stuttered for a while. "Well I don't have any plans," he replied to it with a deep confusion. "Why?," he asked with a frown.

The other beamed as he heard the reply. "Great! I actually want to take you to a place," he uttered. "But If you want?," he looked up the latter with his hopeful eyes.

"YOU KNOW I CAN'T REFUSE IF YOU MAKE THAT KIND OF FACE?!!," he yelled out in his mind. He was too excited right now.

But he could only reply with, "S-Sure, I would love to go," he responded with a calm face to hide his own feelings.

Jaehyun exclaimed in excitement. "Good! I will be waiting for you after school ends," he said and soon left after sending a wink.

Taeyong turned to his side right away and grabbed Mark's shoulder before assaulting him with a tight hug. He let out slow yell to express his excitement.

"Someone is going on a date huh?," Mark began to tease the latter. 

Taeyong smiled widely afterwards. He could not wait for the school to end now.

--

Hii!! Hope you like the chapter and leave your comments! LOve yall sooo sooo muchh! 💗💗💗💗

Alsoo, any suggestion for antagonist character? I really don't have any idea right now😩