Toshinori glances from your bandaged hands back up to your face, before nodding. "Ok, yeah, I'll pick you up when you're done, if you'd like?" He suggests.

You smiled, chuckling shortly. "Sure, thanks, Dad," You said before leaving the room to change.

Toshinori stands there, glancing backwards as he finds the kitten on the bed fade away, the pit bull falling asleep on the bed, before fading himself. He let's out a small breath from his nose, "Lady Eve, do you have kids?"

The woman doesn't look up but nods her head, "Yes, I do. I see you're having some trouble there, All Might," she stated, turning in her seat.

"I'm not sure what to do. I keep messing up," he sighs to himself, looking away from the door you dissappeared through. "I just want to let her know I don't mean too." He finds himself sliding back down back into his seat.

He felt her hand on his shoulder. "Raising a child can be difficult, especially when it's on your own," she said, "What you need to focus on is letting her know you care, and that's all you really can do. Parenting isn't easy, it never will be, unfortunately," she rubs his shoulder before stepping away. "There's no short cuts either."

"Well, what if you've done that and you've proven it to yourself...but not to her?" He turns slightly, his lips press together in a thin line.

She paused at that, before glancing back at him. "Then, she doesn't hear it often enough." She sits. "Or you're just not trying as hard as you think you are."

The moment you closed the door, looking up, you find yourself confused at the scene in front of you.

Bakugo was yelling, heatedly, at Shouto, who was sitting down, arms crossed with an annoyed stare. Izuku in front of them trying in vain to settle the situation, laughing awkwardly as Bakugo swings arm around to point at another boy with dark - purple hair, whom looked oddly familiar who tiredly rolled eye's. A dark-haired boy watching the guys go at it, laughing faintly, rubbing the back of his messy hair with a canine, toothy grin.

"Guys?"

They all turned immediately, seeing you walking over from the room, the hallway illuminating with every step you took. Everyone seemed to freeze up as you halted to a stop, rising to their feet, Izuku was the first to run over, followed by everyone else.

"(Y/n)! Are you ok?! We heard about what happened! You must've been so cool out there!" Izuku gushed, his eyes shining like stars as he gaped at you, his hands balled up in front of him in excitement. You began to wonder what he had heard.

"I'm fine, really!" You assured with a bright smile. "These'll be off by tomorrow." You wiggled your bandaged fingers at them, but that did little to ease them, their eyes immediately going to them.

"You're still hurt, you dumbass! How can you say you're fine!" Bakugo yelled at you, blowing your hair back and making everyone around him wince.

Shouto glared at him. "I should freeze your tongue and see what you have to say then," he spoke and you chuckled lightly before Katsuki growls at him.

"Then, I'd never hear the end of it. Most of your words are primarily screams ya know, Katsu," you laughed. Katsuki screaming at you in response, blushing harshly, Shouto lightly breathing a laugh, while Izuku sweatdropped with a small chuckle.

Kirishima and Hitoshi watched from the sidelines, surprised at the interaction, the trio of boys were all so different, their personalities colliding violently with them in a room together. They wouldn't have imagined that they were actually telling the truth of being friends with you, but here they were, joking and yelling your way and you were doing the same.