She sobbed out in panic, she could see the angels entering the camp as the smoke slowly cleared. She had to leave, she knew that the angels catching her would mean her death. She scanned the area one last time before darting off into the trees.

She staggered through the woods, her breaths came out in panicked pants

She staggered through the woods, her breaths came out in panicked pants. All at once, her hearing came back as the ringing faded, she stopped in her tracks as the screams reached her. She flipped her head back toward the camp, she could hear people screaming and crying. Some called out for their family members, and some simply screamed wordlessly. Each scream was cut off, not even finishing their breath as the angel's ended their lives.

Dakota covered her mouth with both hands, stumbling away as sobs tore through her chest. She stumbled into a run, wanting to get as far away as possible.

Dakota tripped over a root and fell to the ground, she curled up on her side. Sobs tore through her chest, she was scared. She didn't know where anyone was. She didn't know if Sam or Dean were alive, she didn't even know what World they were in. She didn't know where her grandmother was.

She didn't know where Jack was. Her soulmate was gone.

She stayed like that for a while, curled up under the trees, her hands cradled to her chest as she cried.

"C'mon Dakota, you're pathetic." She whimpered, moving to sit up. She wiped her eyes, only managing to get dirt and blood smeared there. "You're a Winchester, c'mon. You can do this. You're a hunter, a friggin' Winchester. Get the hell up and find your family."

She chanted this to herself until she finally got to her feet. She rolled out her neck and cocked her gun. She might've been a Winchester and a hunter, but she was also a sixteen-year-old girl. She was scared.

"Let's do this." She murmured.

She took a deep breath and scanned the area, it was dark now which made it harder to see. Dakota couldn't remember where she was or where the camp used to be. She sighed and picked a random direction, she couldn't get even more lost than she already was.

She walked as quietly as possible, watching out for random sticks and roots that were sticking up. She wasn't sure if angels were hiding out, waiting to catch a straggler. She wasn't about to be caught again by them, she'd rather die.

Dakota didn't hear them coming until someone crashed into her. A girl with stringy red hair ran full force into Dakota, knocking them both down with pained groans.