1// Table for Two

(Dedication to bae b/c I love her and her story rocks and she sorta likes this so yeah)

Later that evening, Louis, Dan, and Johanna rounded up all the rowdy children and cleaned them up until everybody seemed presentable. They then all proceded to cram the entire eleven-man family into a tiny elevator meant only for about eight and made their way to a highly recommended restaurant in the resort.

None of Louis's friends or their families were able to make it to the wedding to keep Louis company. Liam and Niall were off skiing in Colorado together with their close-banded families and Zayn couldn't attend because this photo shoot could be my break Louis. So Louis was stranded here by himself for now.

Louis was the only one who had changed clothes. He now wore dark skinny jeans, and a grayish sweater where the sleeves went way past Louis's hands when they weren't rolled up to his forearms. He was hoping to run into Harry while he was there, even though Harry most likely forgot about Louis already and most likely wouldn't be at the same place as he. But hey, Harry was funny, and Louis was a sucker for humor.

But when he walked through the doors with bright eyes, he found no trace of a tall man with a bun, or meadow colored eyes, or an elder pinching her grandson's cheeks. His enthusam faded and he sat down with downcast eyes between Lottie and the stroller with Doris and Ernest; and he paid little attention to the conversations around him and concentrated to see if Harry entered the restaurant by keeping a watchful eye on the door and open ears for his voice.

There was no Harry when the drinks came, and there was no Harry when the food order was sent to the kitchen.

But there was a Harry when Louis was called upon by Doris when she wouldn't stop crying and Louis was the closest to the stroller. So when Harry walked through the doors with the same hopeful look Louis bestowed when he came through the same doors, he saw no familiar head of copper hair, no enchanting smile, no small, adorable boy he ran his shoulder into. Harry had hoped the boy-to-be-named and he would have some special encounter tonight because hey the boy was cute and Harry liked his eyes. And yes, because he forgave him so quickly after nearly breaking his nose.

However, fate still had to have it's way and strategically placed Harry in such a position, the two would be reunited soon enough.

"Anne!" Johanna squealed, sounding much like a school girl seeing her friend after a long summer of no cell phone reception. Harry's mother smiled broadly and rushed to give the bride-to-be a ginormous hug. Louis had sat through countless circumstances such as this, and thought it best to ignore the whole situation itself to see if it would pass by any quicker and with less suffering on his behalf. "Look how much Gemma has grown!" Anna side hugged the embarrassed daughter. "And this must be Robin and Harry!"

Louis's brain couldn't process the name and match it to a face fast enough. He whipped his head around to see if this "Harry" was the Harry he met earlier. And yes, it very well was.

They met eyes when Harry was in the middle of an awkward hug with Louis' mother since Harry had to bend down quite a bit. Louis grinned a grin bigger than the boy himself, and Harry couldn't contain his enormous smile. As soon as Harry possibly could, he ducked out of the "mommy meet up" and strode over to Louis.

"Hi," he awkwardly smiled because he had no idea what to say or where to start with anything. I'm happy your nose is okay is too awkward, and I think you're cute my room number is 309 is too slutty, and complimenting his features was too straight-forward. "She's got your eyes you know," he settled on. It wasn't good, but it would do since it was already spoken, and like said before, Harry liked mystery boy's eyes.

Louis laughed, "Thanks," although it wasn't really a direct compliment.

"Louis stop being so unsocial and talk to your mother's guests," Dan instructed.