the past comes back

Type is sitting in the next room cleaning his gun waiting for his mark to enter his room. He didn't have a face but an alas name, with everything else. Type felt off about this, reading it he felt like he knew this man. Shrugging he put his head to the door. Hearing foot steps and the lock he left his room. Silently he went to the hotel door listening. He could only hear low shuffling. Having a key he looked Around and entered. Creeping in he held his gun up looking in the rooms making sure they were empty. Smelling smoke he went to the bedroom. He's mark was waiting flicking his cigarette to the ash tray. Type held his gun up. The man laughed.
"Turn around." Type instructed.
Time seemed to go slow. The man did just that. Turning types eyes went wide and hes arms started to shake. The man looked at him wide eyed.
"Type?"
"Tharn?"
Tharn looked towards types gun.
"I haven't seen you in 5 years and your here trying to kill me?"
Types eyes darted. He quickly composite himself. Cocking his head to the left.
"Looks that way."
Tharn put he's hands up and took small steps towards type.
"Don't."
Tharn stopped he was close to type.
"Then shoot."
Types gun shook in his hand, he breathed in. Tharn smiled. He quickly took the gun throwing it to the side. In the same motion he grabbed types wrist throwing him on the bed.
"Shit"
Tharn was on type straddling him. He took off his tie looking at him. They both glared at each other.
Tharn didn't wait he put his hand on.types chin making him look up. They.locked lips. Type missed this. They licked and sucked at each other's tongues. Tharn went straight to types neck leaving kisses.
Type had his hands on the bed sheet they were turning white.
"No, shit get off."
Type tried to push tharn off Just to have tharn push him to the bed putting his hands to his wrists. Type looked to tharn with wide eyes.
"Your not going anywhere."
Type flinched he knew the consequences of this but it was tharn he couldn't stop it. He flicked his wrists from tharns hands just to put his hands to his neck bringing him to his lips. They kissed passionately. Both ripped off there clothes throwing them to the floor. Type was on his stomach and tharn was thrusting into him hard. Type gripped the bed sheet with heavy moans.
"Ffuck, aaaaaah so good."
Tharn chuckled.
"Mmmm so tight."
He took his hand to types member jerking him off fast.
"Ive missed this body."
"Aaaaah" type moaned.
The rest of the night was filled with passionate moaning.
Type groaned when he woke up the next morning. Shutting his eyes again he quickly opened them sitting up in pain on the bed, he patted for tharn.
"Fuck. Fuuuuuck." He scrambled out of bed. Keeping hes. Hand on his lower back rubbing it he put his clothes on quickly. Seeing his gun to the floor he grabbed it. He went to the other room gathered his stuff and left.
The next thing he was getting pushed to the lockers getting hit on his face. Gripping his chin he groaned.
"What the fuck have you've done type!" "He went along with his work were fucked!"
Type was dazed.
"Type tell me!"
Type breathed in.
"I slept with him."
Lin openes his eyes and wide.
"Your un believable!"
"It was tharn."
Lin huffed frustrated.
"I dont care who it is you had a job."
"Fuck type"
Lin left. Type turned around darting his eyes everywhere.
"Fuck!"
He hit his head on the lockers repeatedly. He then hit them with his fists til they bled.
Turning around he slide down on the lockers. Sitting on his pained ass he looked forward not seeing anything shaking his head.
"Why? Why did it have to be him? Why did i have to see him again?"
Type looked down pissed.