He had missed her...a lot...even though they were in the same house. 

Dadi had refused outright when he had tried to gently move Khushi & Arvin to his room. She had insisted that they need to be married traditionally first; Arnav sighed disappointed- they had a kid for God's sake...

His wife had looked scandalized when he had voiced out that they wouldn't be doing anything new in their room. That statement of his, in front of his Dadi, had embarrassed Khushi so much that she absolutely refused to cater to his needs even during Dadi's absence. Even the stolen kisses had become a rarity.

Arnav Singh Raizada was pissed and horny.

Sexual frustration and ASR never really got along well.

He had to try harder to placate his stubborn wife. He was hanging by a thread. If this went on for another couple of days, he would explode...for sure...

Arnav was pulled from his thoughts by a sweet voice, "Arnavji", she spoke dropping her gaze down, knowing that they were in Dadi's presence, "Your coffee"

The little one in his hands didn't like his mom's interference. With flailing hands, he grabbed his father's attention again. 

Arnav refused coffee, he couldn't lose these precious moments with Arvin for something as trivial as a coffee, right?

Khushi & Dadi watched with an indulgent smile as Arvin started conversing with his dad about how his day went. Arnav encouraged the little guy with 'Ooos', "Ahhhs', 'Really', 'Is that so'. 

Dadi laughed out loud realizing that the baby had his dad wrapped around his little finger. 

"He's smart Dadi", carrying his son, Arnav plopped down on the couch next to Dadi, "look at how he tries to talk to me"

"Of course he is", Dadi smiled with pride, "You are talking about Arvin Singh Raizada here", taking the baby from his frowning father, she placed a tender kiss on his forehead, "One day he will have the entire world at his feet"