Chapter 2: LYCAN KINGS MISTRESS

Angelica:

I watched as he unclothed himself, my breathing slightly labored we would need to do this a lot quicker before my heat truly kicked in or he would know.. his beast probably already knew but hopefully he didn't clue in his other side yet. 

I bit my lip eyes racking over his body deeply inhaling his scent, I gasped looking into his once midnight blue eyes now fiery gold.. his beast was at full command a low growl filling the air I could tell just by his eyes the human was fully at the back burner no longer in sight probably off doodling his thumbs well he left the beast to ravage me. 

I squeaked as he gripped hold of my ankle pulling me flat to the bed before hoisting me up like a feather plumping me back down with my a.ss in the air head down in the cold silk sheets, I almost moaned at the idea of doing a simple part shift to let my tail out so he would have something else's to grasp but I thought better on it.. another thing only lycanthrope could do.. 

His gaze burned into me another low growl before I felt a warm wet presumably tongue push against my private lady bits my mouth went wide in shock, I ducked my head between my breast catching the sight of him his face so close to my zone. 

"Hmm" was all the beast said before shoving his tongue into me my back arched shoving myself back into him a loud gasp leaving my lips, "sweet" he growled out lapping at sensitive places my heart beating wildly was this sex? I swear my mother said he had an appendages he would enter me with not his tongue? 

I cried out as his tongue ran over something sensitive, my body spasm-ing in delight, I could hear the beast inside whimpering to get out and properly present itself to the royal Alpha whining inside like an omega in heat but we were no omega just a noble Alpha that was somehow a lycanthrope and not a normal werewolf like her parents maybe at some point in my history we were all purebreds but my father said I was one due to the gene laying dormant and skipping a few hundred generations before reaching me. 

I blocked my beast out crying as he attacked me with brutal licks each spreading a burning fire into my body making me whimper in need, I needed it now.. now before my heat forced me to shift and present myself like a whore much like what I was doing right now. 

I let out a low groan as he pulled away my heart racing as something very hot and hard slid across my entrance I tensed up trying to take deep breaths to calm myself, I ducked my head again to see the new object only to gasp in horror.. it was the appendage my mother had mentioned expect this one was much thicker, longer and angry looking.

The slit at the front was oozing creamy white liquid like the frosting mother would put on cinnamon scones, his large hand held the base which connected to a heavy looking sack which I could only guess made the cream coming out from the top.. would this object even fit into me? 

I didn't have much time to ponder before his beast got inpatient rubbing it harshly against me before stabbing my forbidden entrench with it I squealed in pain as it ripped through my body disappearing into me I watched as it went away inch by inch my mouth wide open in shock. 

I felt something in my body sing to life as he started to move my mind going hazy in need, I felt liquid rush down my thighs much like in my heat. My face flushed as I peaked again seeing white liquid mixed with the red tongue of blood my mother had told me about. "I will make -" the beats grunted snapping his hips into mine again pulling a loud gasping moan from my lips, "him hang these sheets-" he moaned out gripping my hips harshly which was sure to leave bruises but my mind was too fogged in pleasure to care. "Out the window just like he did with that dreadful Queen he picked ooh god yes, to show who took your sweet little innocence mate," the beast hissed out his golden eyes piercing mine.