" You brung him out? " His sister  lookd at me like i lost my mind.

Bitch this is my baby.

" I sure did " I rolled my eyes.

" He just got out the hospital yesterday, your a new mother..thats not something okay "

" Like you said im a new mother and his..so I'll do what i want With my child.. We are here for his daddy..Anything else you can miss me with " i tell her.

Im still the same fucking Ice with the same fucking mouth and attitude. Dont let the baby in my arms fool you.

I dont give a fuck who you are, who ya mama is, who you work for or what you stand for...I'll say and do what the fuck i want.

I'll always be like that...Thats Innocent.

I took Kyro out as he whined holding him in my arms. I looked over my shoulder as God was escorted out and past us. He stoppd right next to us.

" Let me see him " I laughed because they were trying to pull his ass and he was dead set on seeing Kyro.

I turned our son to face his dad and they both looked at eachother. God smiled and Kyro did the same thing before God headed off.

" There goes daddy, Kyro " I say bouncing him.

I know what ever happens..its not over.

*

*

*

*
God P.O.V

My son was here...He was here...I seen him. Hes alive and well.

And he has a look in his little eyes...My son isn't going to take shit. I can tell now.

Kyro Daniel Cartel Davidon

He was perfect...Everything I want.,,and then some..I never thought I could love a little person so much...and I havent even got to hold himn..Its a crazy feeling.

" All rise " I stood up and looked back over my shoulder to Innocent and Cartel.

She blew me a kiss and I winked turning back around.

"we got this " Veah tells me.

" Dont even stress " Cedes adds.

" Im not " I say.

                    The court was long, U.s was putting up a fight and bringing up shit from my past.  Things I did as a teen and a young me.

But I didn't see Veah break a sweat as she hit then right back and stood up there defending me. Cedes would answer up and point out.

All I did was sit back and look fine as they handled business.

They asked me to the stand.

" State your name "

" Daniel " I say.

" Full name " He huff.

" Daniel Patrick Davidson " I answer and I looked back to Ivory and we shared a laugh. Her clown ass, I know whats going through her mind.

" Mr. Davidson you just had a son "

" Yeah and ? "

" Whats your son name? "