Chapter 39

- As Time Goes By -

I got out the bed heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

I needed to get out of that damn bed and do something...I couldn't take it. For weeks..a damn month or whatever now they've had me on bed rest and nothing has gotten better.

I stripped downn from Daniels over sized tee shirt I was in and turned on the water. As it heated up i stepped into the shower grabbing my body wash. My son started moving around as I cleaned my self singing outloud to some Chris Brown.

           For a good 30 minutes I stayed in the shower enjoying the water and being up. Finally cutting it off and grabbing a towel off the rack I stepped off having to sit down to dry my body over my big ass belly.

I grabbed the palmers lotioned and rubbed it on my body making sure to get every corner. These damn stretch marks was going to make me pull my hair out. As soon as this baby drop im getting a personal trainer and im getting into the gym. Im fat as hell and sloppy. Dont nobody wanna see thiss.

My ass had gotten bigger and so did my thighs ,  my titis were perkier too so it wasn't all bad. I might need lipo cause my arms jiggly as fuck and im getting rolls in my side,

After I was done I brushed my teeth and walked into the closet looking for clothes. I found some black jean and I squeezed them on along with a simple shit and pulled out my nude Red bottoms and then got my jewelry on.

I got my purse, phones, and key and headed out and down stairs.

Daniel had a decorating team come through and help me and Ivory do the baby room...It was cute as hell and everything in it was so damn adorable. My son was hooked up.

Iv wanted to throw me a baby shower but Im on bed rest and I used that as an excuse to talk her out of it..I dont fuck with nobody, my baby dont need to be around people i dont fuck with..Or them be in my house at a party.

I moved the seat in the truck all the way back before climbing in and adjusting it. As I pulled out the drive i waited for the gates to close before I pulled off leaving.

I had to get out of that house I couldn't do it. When Sean and Ivory wasn't busy we would go for a walk around the block and right back. All i have been is to the doctor and around the corner since I got put on bed rest. I gained like 10 pounds in a month. Im lonely as shit, i cant sit on my asss all day.

Thats not the type of bitch I am and god know if he was in my shoes he wouldn't be able to do it either.

Not long after I pulled up to Mimi house and parked the car. I got out and knocked on the door.

" Ooooh bitch im telling Lucifer you out the house " She says.

" Shut up " i push past her waddling into her place. " I was lonely "

" He gon put his foot in your ass "

" Yeah whatever, hes not even here to do so " I sat down pulling twix out my purse.

" Fat ass " She laughed.

I knew she was home today and not at the shop. Ivory told me when Malik dropped her off at work.

" Man im always hungry " I shrug.

" Guess what? "

" What? You having twins "

" Bitch, die " I threw a pillow at her.

" Crazy pregnant ass " She laughed.