Chapter 17

Innocent P.O.V ***

" Ima let you know what it is...I got to talk with my team and handle some shit " God says into the phone.

" Okay, Bye "

" Bye " I hung up and tossed the phone onto the bed. I needed to get dressed to go see Iv's daddy about her and this New York trip.

A bitch was excited as fuck. New York City..and my own strip club.  What do you mean, Im not doing nothing small.

I always been a independent bitch...but if a nigga wanna shell out and spoil me. Im not gon stop him. I deserve the finner things in life.

Once I found the right pair of shoes I got my phone amd keys and headed out the door.

I know Ivory would be excited about getting on a jet...going to new york and shopping...Plus hanging out with Daniel would be a plus for her. She likes him as a person...and somewhere in that head of hers she believes he will be my babydad soon enough. Funny.

                   I parked the car infront of their house and headed to the front door knockin. Hopefully this bitch wasn't home because I dont feel like dealing with her today.

" Hey, Ice " Mike opened the door.

" I was gonna call, but I wanted to see you and Ivory..and speak to you first " I say.

I come at you correct when you come at me. Mike is cool, His wife...that bitch can fall down 4 flights of stairs.

" Come in " He says and I stepped int the house. He closed the door behind us. " You know you can make yourself at home, you wany anything to eat? " He asked.

" Im fine " I sat down crossing my legs at the ancles.

" So wassup? " He asked.

" Im going to New York city next week...and I wanted to take Ivory with me " I got straight to it.

" You going for stripper business? " I laughed.

" No, Im going to do a little bit of shopping and have a vacation " Itel him.

" Im sure she would be happy to go but - "

" What is she doing here? " His wife came out.

" But what? We had an understanding when I let you take her is that you wouldn't try to snatch her up from me...You have her all day every day. I get her one day a week..if that some times. You act like I got her at the strip club riding poles next to ne "

" As far as we know of - "

" Bitch, shut up before I slap you "I tell Melinda or whatever the hell the upty bitch name is.

Dont play with me when it comes to Ivory.

" Innocent! " Mike says. " Calm down and lets talk about this like adults "

" About what? I came here likr an adult to include you in on it..I could have taken her without your permission. It wouldn't have been that hard. "

" Melissa had plans for the family for spring break to go on a little vaction at a lake..we were gonna drive the 5 hours "

" Ivory wouldnt "

Trust me, i know her. Her ass would try to jump out the car while its rolling and hope another car drives over her.

I'd suffocate myself in the back seat 5 hours in a car with these damn people.